Did some shopping.

NIE

Reaction score
My hubby is very happy today. I finaly agreed to buy some baby things. He wants us to get the travel system, cot and things but I am still unsure, as I think it is still a bit too early for me.

We went to babies r us and I bought a nappy wrapper for £35. Seems like a good buy as I got 6 cassettes with it. I also went to Ikea and am over the moon with a baby changing table I got for £15. It was easy to build, quite good quality and will do the job until baby reaches 12 months.

Has anyone alse got some good buys lately. xxx

it's exciting isn't it!!!!!!!! so far we've bought the travel system from mothercare, the bath and a few other bits and pieces. we're not buying anymore until July cuz our wedding is coming up so we need to be sensible with money

I got my nappy wrapper from mothercare a couple of months ago for only £15!am shocked at £35!
Havent had any good buys as such as its all bloomin expensive shopping of rbabies, the best buy i have had would be my travel system which included everything - from nappy bag to raincover, for £150 in jan sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back