My precious rainbow baby Scarlett Alice boyes 22/05/2014

jojo3972

Reaction score
So thought best get myself a new
Journal now I finaly have my own rainbow baby to cuddle and I do that a lot thinking how bloody lucky I am :) I love this new life I created with the help of dan of course with every thing I have sometimes I feel like my heart will burst along with me in tears , such a journey to get here but here I am starting a new journey with Scarlett :) .

Day 10 today I awate the mw coming to weigh her and hopefully she will have gained her bw back as she only lost 3 oz at day 5 and then I think me dan and Maddison are taking Scarlett for a spin in her wheels hehe do a spot of shopping , Scarlett is such a gd contented baby never cries rely only wen needing feeding or changing couldn't ask for a more perfect baby even if she is spoilt a little bit ;) anyways I should be able to get bk to pf more once dan goes bk to work and I get bk into a routine school runs etc as Maddison is off school till Wednesday and dans bk Thursday I couldn't have planned it better realy could I lol xxx

Well done for making a new journal jo, congratulations again, Scarlett is just beautiful. X

Aw yay for new journal!
Again, I'm so so happy for you Jojo!!!
Enjoy every single moment with Scarlett!! xx

Thnk you girls life is hectic ATM it's taking a while to get used to a baby in the house again she is a dream very gd and content had a day yesterday wen she just constantly fed more or less probably slept 3 hours in all wen all put together her little naps lol hit she went down around 10 and never woke till 5!! Woke and seen was light n panicked eekk but she was fine n had a bottle that daddy have her went bk down at 6 and woke at 9 so she must have been knackered bless her lol , dans bk work tomoro so in going solo well sort if I have Jessica here to help me as she is bk college September so she is here and a very gd help to me :) xx

So pleased to see you have started a parenting journal. Will be following you and Scarlett now. So pleased everything is going well and your rainbow baby is just perfect

Michelle x

Thnx Michele seem to be getting into more of a routine so should have more time for pf now and catch up with u all and ur babies :) , been discharged from mw now had health visitor so everything is done and I'm now free so to speak lol , scarlett is 2 weeks 2 days old and the time seems to be going fast now as I predicted it would they grow so quickly we have to treasure these early weeks :) , I've been very anxious since she was born worrying something bad will happen to her so I've been and bought a a monitor with the mat mainly for my own peace of mind and so I'm not checking her all the time and not getting much sleep so hopefully this will help with that lol crazy I've had 6 other babies and never been like this I blame the mcs and my horrendous journey to get where I am now , I have never been this happy for a long long time since my last baby was born in fact 8 yrs ago , will update journal with some pics aswel soon xx

Blame the hormones jo, that anxiety def rings bells, I got the same monitor!!!

Got it again when I stopped bf, stupid body!

Scarlett is so lovely, you're right the early days go so quick, I have a crawling baby already!!

Wow crawling already what is going on with time and going so fast! U will need eyes up ya bum now lol xx

Glad you & Scarlett are doing well lovely x

Hi Jojo. Just popped in here to see how you and your little lady awe getting on. I never really post on pf anymore, life is so different with a baby! My little man is doing great, not sleeping for long periods yet but he is happy and healthy and I love him to bits. your lady sounds fab, look forward to seeing her pic xxx

Hi Jojo! Just wanted to say hi and I hope life is treating you great with your bundle of joy! Would love to see a picture of her!! Xxx

Hi everyone sorry I've not been very gd at updating my journal in fact I havnt been on pf for ages and as rednurse says life sure is difrent with a baby and I had forgotten how much time little babies take up specialy ones that don't like to sleep in the day like my little Scarlett lol but she is a joy and sleeps all night has done since 3 weeks so I can't grumble can I lol , we seem to have found a balance now and she lays on her mat for longer now and in her chair just chattering away to her dangly toys :) , I love her so much I can't even describe it but u mummies know what I mean don't you :) , anyways yer I had a rough time 4 weeks after having Scarlett I was rushed back to hospital with horendous bleeding it just wouldn't stop coming out it was like a tap I was so scared . I had to wear a nappy to get to hospital without having a puddle of blood follow me!! I had retained products even tho I was told my placenta was in tact!! So had that crappy bleeding after her birth then this I thought what the hell my body realy is telling me enough is enough lady no more babies and I won't argue there haha , 6 weeks tomoro I'm jetting off to turkey for our well and truly deserved holiday :) I cannot wait.

Here is a few picis of Scarlett from birth to now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 11
Scarlett and Maddison

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 8
On her home made blanket my best friend had done for me :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 8
Getting bigger x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 6
Haha pet lip lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 7
Such a gawjus smile ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 13
Smiling more and more :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 9
Scarlett is just as cute as a button JoJo. Just adorable

Michelle x

This is what I wake up to every morning such a happy smiley baby on a morning :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member