My precious rainbow baby Scarlett Alice boyes 22/05/2014

And this one is today xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 14
Aw jojo, she is gorgeous!! What a nightmare you have had but glad your better!! We go away in 5 weeks too and I'm now thinking I'm mad... Any top tips on going? x x

Aw jojo, she is gorgeous!! What a nightmare you have had but glad your better!! We go away in 5 weeks too and I'm now thinking I'm mad... Any top tips on going? x x

Just make sure ya take all u need we are going in apartment so have fridge kettle the lot so I'm taking a big Tupperware box to use as cold water steriliser , swim seat uv swim suit both musts n I'm taking my monitor as it's sensor one n I sleep loads better with it spare dummies if u use them calpol teething gel cos u never know lol plenty Muslins these are fab for all sorts insect net mosi bands for buggy n cot they work great that spray in a can cool mist spray can get in quid shop ermm that's all I can think of ATM lol.

Scarlett is doing great such a lovely smiley happy baby never cries realy :) guess I'm lucky with her x still sleeping well bath bottle bed from 9 when she has her bath and then a massage and a bottle and bed by 9.30 ish , we have also had some googles which melt my heart :) I love this little lady so much I can't even explain it sometimes I just want to cry when I look at her cos I'm so blessed and happy to have her safe in my arms ❤️ Anyways just popped in to update must get more time to come I here , hope ur all well and thnk you for popping by to say hello etc xxx

Again I have neglected my journal but I just don't get enough time Scarlett is a serial nap dodger in the day and when she goes to gd so do I so I just mooch Facebook mostly lol, she still sleeping through the night :) 9.30 to 6 ish usualy has bath bottle bed each night but sometimes just a wash and massage she does love her bath tho lol, 3 weeks till our holiday to turkey and I. Feeling quite nervous about the flight with her and if she cries and what other ppl will think and the looks I know I shouldn't give a shit but some ppl are just arseholes ain't they lol, she's in her z3-6 clothes mostly now she's getting so big and it's sad that she is growing so quickly if I wasn't so old I would have another but I also have the problem of a pph afterbirth so this is it for me and I. Cherishing every moment with her here is a recent pici of my special rainbow baby Scarlett

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 15
What a smiler! Looks like you're doing a cracking job there Jojo. Proper little cutie. xxx

Aww look at her, she's just adorable Jojo!!! Her little smiles are just too cute! And to think how long we waited for her!! :)

Thnk you girls I realy realy love his little lady so much I can't even describe it! I love all my kids to bit but I went through so much to get her and then my problems after her I it's feel realy lucky and blessed to have her in my arms safe :) such a delight aswel doesn't cry much sleeps all night never had no problems since birth even after jabs she just slept more lol I have been sent an angel :) xxx

Thought a quick update was In order although not much to update Scarlett stil sleeps all night still eats a lot and still poops a lot hahaha holiday in 9 days :) can't wait been needing this holiday for 3 years now and I am going. To enjoy it so much, uploading a couple of pics as she's 3 months now :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 3
I seem to have chopped her head off wen editing to make pici smaller to upload lol ooppsss but this is trendy Scarlett with her jeggings lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 4
Just noticed your journal Jo :) Scarlet's a beauty... wish Max would sleep like her!

Aw I'm sure he will get there if he already hasnt :) , 18 weeks old n such a little minx she is :) but God do I love this little minx mire than words :) , she U.S. niw having some foods like Ella pouches and my home made purée too and she loves it :) ,she was 14.7 last week at 17 weeks such a little chubba lol she also rolling n caterpillar crawling ha little bugger she is xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back