my pram (with pic)

mrsbrickelltobe

Reaction score
anyone else have their pram yet? ive been pushing mine around the house all day, i cant wait for a baby to be in it!!! ive even been putting her dresses in there so i can imagine her in it!! mad (click on image it will enlarge(

Is That An Emmaljunga Carmen? I Was Gonna Get One. It Looks Lovely Anyways Hun :cheer:

hya carly, god you know your prams!! yes it is a emmaljunga carmen, its white leather although looks ivory in photo,

apparently jordan has the same one for princess tiiammi so ive been told/ x

mrsbrickelltobe said:
hya carly, god you know your prams!! yes it is a emmaljunga carmen, its white leather although looks ivory in photo,

apparently jordan has the same one for princess tiiammi so ive been told/ x

Its Beautiful.. Im Regretting Not Getting It Now :| Lol xxx

its gorgeous :D . I wanted one but think i'm going with one that the maxi cosi car seat can clip onto because i'm lazy!!
though looking at it again i'm not too sure as love yours. Does it fold easily? x

the cot comes off and its one flick of a button and it just closes on its own if you gently push handle down. if you have small boot of car, you press a button on each wheel and they pop off so you can pop them in back of car, and just click back on again. so then your boot only needs room for handle/trolley bit.

you should see the push hair bit that comes with it, a seperate unit, with another hood, and another leather cosytoes to go over feet.

thats good, i'll have to go and have a good look at them as they are so pretty x x

Aww its lovely :lol: , Ive bought mine but im not picking it up till christmas :(

Wow its gorgeous - I want one!!!

I've ordered a silver cross travel system in blossom :cheer:

This Is The Pram I Got.. Its a Silver Cross Vintage Sleepover (On The Right) :) Im Not Having It Delivered Until Christmas Though x
Pram.jpg

wow, gorg prams. they must cost a fortune....me going off to look at prams! :shock: :lol:

haha ive been pushing mine around too!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

jordan had a red and white spotty pram.. and both ur prams r nice..

lisa&alex said:
jordan had a red and white spotty pram.. and both ur prams r nice..

yeah she had the spotty one from mamma s and pappa s and the one above!! i'd like a few so i could swap and change depending on my mood!

oooohh ur double looks well funky and snugglyl!!! dont like ur other 1 tho :) lol

ill probably sell the other one now, wasnt going to get a double but changed my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back