my poor lil boy

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
at least once every 2 months if not more poor Braydon has a chest infection and everytime we go to the docs n everytime he gets given anti- biotix, and now i am starting to wonder if there working anymore, he is now showing the signs of another infection and i dont know wot to do surly always being on anti biotix is not very good forr him, i really need some advice please girls, the poor lil mite is in his bed coughing constantly :cry:

Aw the poor wee angel :( Could you not see a different doctor? If this happens regularly maybe they should refer him to be checked out more thoroughly :hug:

hi hun my dd1 reanna was exactly the same and in the end when she was 3yrs i asked the doctor why she could have a weak immunity to chest infections and he looked at her history and agreed so he got her to do one of those asthma blow test thingys and said she was asthmatic (she also coughs when she runs or excerises) since having an inhaler (she has a puff morning, night and during the day if she gets breathless) she has only had 2 chest infections in 2 yrs wheras before the inhaler she would get rid of one but only with antibiotics and then 2/3 weeks later another would start. i would maybe speak to your gp about the possibilities of this.

xxxxx

he is asthmatic hun he has inhalers and salts but still gets the inhlers maybe his inhalers aint the right strength??

yeh maybe definately ask them to re assess him then hun as they should be heloing to build his chest strength and they will not be able to do that till he ets some relief from the chest infections. :hug: :hug: for your little man. if you doc wont listen them ask to see another one, i only got resultys because i asked to see the other doctor at the practice but since i did my doctor has always listened and now he even smiles :shock: lol

xxxxx

thanks for the hugs hun
and think i will do that thank u so much for the advice hun :hug:

Poor Bray :hug: Harrison has had 2 chest infections in the space of about a month and now he seems to be coming down with yet another cold which will lead to another chest infection :( I dont think antibiotics work either hun. I doubt they would be a bad thing though otherwise the doctor wouldn't keep prescribing them. I hope you manage to get it sorted hun :hug:

awww poor little toot.... I would defo get them to check his inhalers again....

can't you become sort of immune to anitbiotics if you are on them too much :think: I maybe made that up but I am sure I heard that somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back