my poor lil booo

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
as some of u know about a week and a half ago B had a really bad cough, well it went n has now cum bck but it isnt the mucas one he had but a really dry one and he crys wen he coughs!
anyway for the last two days he has progectile sicked most of/ all of his milks he refuses solids and just doesnt want to eat! and was going thro loads of juice but wont touch it now!
but he is happy in hismelf unless coughing/ being sick! just before his progectile sick tonite (all over my dad very funny his face was a pic) he was tlking away in B language. i am getting really worried now!
my mum is a nurse and she has sed enough is enough now he has to go the docs, but tomoz i am on a course that has cost my company over £200 for me to do! so my mum sed shell take him but i really wanna be there for him so i think ill have to take time off! or see if i can get an evening appointment and that is if i can get an apointment at all!

my poor lil bubble boo :cry:

sounds like what Harley has hun, if he gets a rash too its prob a viral infection.... our poor lil boys :cry:

Hi

I hope B gets better real soon hun.
Bih huge (((((((((hugs))))))))).
xxx Katrina

Ahhhh big hugs to B
Hope he feels better soon hun xx

(((BIG HUG FOR B)))

Get well soon!

So many little ones ill at the moment :(

Do you not have an emergancy doctors there that are open 24/7?

he went to the docs yest
my mum had to takee him :cry: he has a chest infection :cry: and is on the banana antibiotix :twisted: i love that stuff
he may also have asthma but wont no for sure till his medcine s finished/ he his a yr old

Oh bless him hope he gets better soon. Now don't you go nicking his medicine Sarah :lol: xx

Poor little B. I hope he gets beter soon & hope he doesn't have asthma.
My Jamie has a cold at the mo, bless him, the stuff coming out of his nose is just pretty gruesome! (My MIL gave to him, nice of her, grrrrr :lol: )

nice MIL u have nicki hope lil jamie gets betta soon

and y cant i nikki, i love that stuff

mmmm banana. I get told off for having a wee bit of calpol (tastes so nice).

Hope B is a bright button again soon xx

Hi

Already spoke to you but im glad you at least know what is wrong with B now. Hope he gets better soon.
Katrina

Hi Sarah,
Hope B feels better soon, its horrible when they are poorley bless them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94