my poor lil boy

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
as most of u know Braydon was diagnosed with asthma 2 months ago well he is getting worse iv been to see the doc 4 times in 2 weeks he was put on to antibiotix as they thought there may be a slite infection there but there wasnt so he was put on to a special inhaler 4 times a day and cough medcine twice a day
and now he has been put on steroid medcine twice a day and inhaler 4 times a day and its still not working and i am getting really concerned as even wen he goes to nursery he gets out of breath and cant keep up with other kids it really get him down bless him just want my lil boy to be happy and healthy

As I said on msn hun I really hope they can help him out and he feels much better soon. Poor little man :hug:

oooo poor little pudding, Bless his heart xxx

ah sorry to hear that hun...

out of interest what inhalers does he take.

alex has three, blue, brown & white with a red cap.

he has all three first thing in the morning, then the white one 3 more times throughout the day, then the brown one again before bed. and obviously he has the blue one if he needs it whenever.

just wondered what B was normally on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor lad, i hope they sort it all out.
I must be horible seeing him struggle as i know how active ewan is.
He would get so frustrated if anything held him back. :hug:

he has a blue one think its called ventolin ?? and he has like a see thro one with a green lid

how is alex with having his inhalers B is really hard work will pinch and everthing to get away from it bless him

thanks girls :D:D

Aww bless little B, heres a cuddle for him .... :hug:

Must be horrible seeing him like that, hope things get sorted soon. Never hessiate to take him back to the docs if you arent happy sarah x x

My GP has been great i work in a nursing home and he is the GP for there to and he was in yest and called me in to tlk to him about B, he is loosing ideas on wot to do as there are drugs he would like to give him but as B is already over active he cant have them as they will make him 1000 times worse

kieron eneded up on a course of pregnisalone tablets when he was first bad at 11months and they were fantastic never looked back. he was on perminant steriods until he was 12 but he was brill with them

Hi

Hun i really hope B starts to get better feel so bad for the little guy doesnt deserve to got hrough all this . :( BIg hugs form Kiara and I :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back