wots up with my lil man

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Braydon normally loves his food but over the last two days all he has had is a few mouthfuls of soilds and 2 bottles of milk and lil bits here n there of milk he also normally only sleeps for 30 mins a day but over the 2 days has slept 3/4 of them, he seems happy in himself as long as he aint laid on the floor alone then he crys!! ne ideas?

No ideas hun like i said on msn as long as he aint got a temp and he seams ok in himself im sure hes probs just being lazy lol ..if your worried see GP!

give him a big cuddle from me and the big fist from carey ;)hehe

Hi hun

im sure Bis fine give it a couple more days and if it dotn improve maybe bring him to the doc for a check up. maybe he just aint got much of an appettite we all have our days .
Hope he is well give him hugs and kisses from Kiara and I .
Katrina

May be he is going through a phase, If your worried take him for a check up.

Hi sarah hows little B?
Abi has been like B with her food for about a week and really fussy with milk taking a bit here and a bit there i've ven been playing cars for her to get her to open her mouth to eat (you know the one that goes mummys car goes beep beep and daddys car goes nee noe nee nor (he's police man) lol) i've been told it's probably cos of teething, B is about same age so as long as you're having wet nappies and he crys tears and his soft spot aint sunk down then don't worry too much, but if he does get dehydrated you need to get him to drs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back