• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My poor friend lol

mummy24

Reaction score
Well my friend had her baby today Congrats
But didn't expect the surprise lol! She got told she was having a girl
She did all the nursery bought girls clothes only to give birth
Too a baby boy weighing 10lbs :0 but he's all well n healthy just hope he suits pink lol x

Haha o bless her!

This was my fear for 22 weeks! I only brought minimal pink as I was so scared this would happen!

Oh and whoa....10lb!!! Healthy baby boy!!!

heehee it does happen quite alot too
aww hope he suits pink and mum bonds good with him as it can sometimes effect the bond as she would of been bonding with a girl all this time xx

ive heard this has happened a few times - i'm glad that i didnt know what H was when i hear things like this!!!

My old boss had this happen to her too! She was expecting a boy the entire time, and out popped a little girl!

Haha! I'd be fuming! Lol! He's bloody gorgeous an doesn't look 10lbs lol x

I would be concerned about this happening to me but I have been saying mine is a girl since the minute I found out I was pregnant so I really don't think they have got it wrong! Will be so funny if they have though!

Lol OMG what a shock!! Glad to hear he's healthy and all is well though :D

Oh no! These kind of stories make me feel nervous! We've been buying the baby things in blue and have been speaking to bump as a little boy.....

Oh my goodness...I'd be sooooo peed off! Not that I'd prefer one over the other or anything, but to just be all prepared with the nursery in certain colours etc, probably having only girls names picked out too! I do recall my Mam saying this happened to a girl she worked with a few years ago.
tsk tsk

Last edited:
OMG what a surprise , but hey a lovely big health baby boy is great :) . Stuff like this really puts me off finding out though

i have heard stories like this but i think thats why the sonographer says they cant tell you 100%, i was convinced i was having a girl had the scan they have said boy, so that was a shock so to be told when it was born it was something else must be a shock. my baby boy is 11 months old so i have clothes from him that i have not thrown out so i wont be wasting any money if they say its agirl when this baby comes.

Oh no! And you would think that these days when a sonographer tell you what sex your having it would be 100% accurate. I didn't find out with E so only had white and yellow :) Bless her!!!

Last edited:
Oooops well they do say that they can only predict it to 95% accuracy!! Hope she is happy with her 10lb whopper! Lol xx

Aw what a shock lol! I wa told I was havi a girl but never 100% believed them and It was the first thing I asked when she popped out lol priorities! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back