My OPKs

I think so, they look pretty damn positive to me!!!! Cheer up and get home for some serious BDing!! - I'm getting really bad pain in lower left hand side - but not sure if constipation or OV pain. I also have the worst back pain and had really bad spots at end of last week but clearing up now. My OPKs now have nothing at all - no 2nd line, completely gone now - sooo confused. I wish maybe I never did the OPKs but I do like to POAS and seeing 2 lines gets into the practice of hoping seeing them again 2 weeks time. For me, I have to keep testing and continue till end of month pffft

Thanks Tracey :)

well I did another at 1:30 & it's darker then the 1st 2 I did & then did another at 2:30 & it's so much lighter so I think I've defo had my surge :) yay :)

I feel like complete poo like I said in earlier post & my boobs are incredibly sore & feel massive & I'm extremely hot as well, walking around with no coat on

xxx

Evening girlies

I hope you are all ok & had good days, I'm soooo glad am at home now & I only have 7 working days left until I break up for Christmas YAY :)

Right......as you know I am an obsessive OCD :poas:......have proved that today by doing like one every hour, I know its extreme but I was just about losing patience with them & then bingo :)

Please have a look & let me know what you think

Thank you sooooo much for helping me out & sorry I've been harassing everyone with pee sticks!!!

xxxxxxx

Attachments

• OPKs.jpg
    OPKs.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 15
Sorry about the pic I just posted, hoping this one is bigger
xxxxx

Attachments

• OPKs.jpg
    OPKs.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 16
Hey hun!

all i can say is :poas:

hehe, you DEF got your surge to day

So get off PF and get busy :dance::bd:

Woooooo Hoooooooo yay yay yay :) :) :)
Just waiting for OH to come home......working late naughty boy, he will be punished.....in a nice way of course
Thank you so much Nurse26 for confirming, I know I've been a complete nightmare
xxx

haha! you havnt been a nightmare at all

What do you think the testing gallery is for! plus i love looking at lines on sticks (what a weirdo i am) :)

Have fun tonight :yay:

:dust::dust:

Haha not weird at all, I'm the same :)
It's nice to see the change in the CD even if every lady is different
I was petrified that things weren't working like they should do but am glad it's picked up the surge :)
So will tomorrow be 1DPO? wasn't sure if meant to be day after surge or day after OV? thought I'd ask as had OV symptoms today.....sore boobs, backache, tummy pains, general grotty feeling
xxx

Ye, well they say that ov will happen 12-36hrs after surge! but think you would count tomorrow as 1DPO,

woohoo 2WW for you now!

Well after you get busy tonight, still work to be done :)

Yay 2WW for me :)
OH out Thur so will be sexy time tonight, tomorrow & Wednesday & then if not back too late Thursday another for luck :) & any other be a bonus :)
Thanks so much for all your help Nurse26, you've been fab
xxxx

Now that's what I call a positive OPK - can I have yours???

Thanks Tracey, yours be like that soon & can't wait to see it :)
xxx

Evening girlies

Well as you know I've been feeling kinda grotty for a few days but today's even worse & had what felt like the worst AF pain ever

Well now late this afternoon it's been on the right side & extremely bad, feeling of between a stitch & when busting for the loo........not sure if this is egg being released or not.......

xxx

I hope thats what it is hun!

Fingers crossed for the TWW!

no POAS today? hehe

xx

Me to Nurse26 :)

Defo no POAS today, thought as I had my surge not going to get all obsessive about watching faint lines

xxx

haha good stuff!

Enjoy the symptom spotting!

Yay! You cracked it! See how super dark they go! Hurrah! Hope you got plenty of BD-ing over the last few days :)
Good luck hun, hope the 2WW goes quick for you x

Thanks Jen, next time I'm defo going to listen to you girls cos you were right, I was shocked to see the dark lines & I know was kinda obsessive doing one every hour but it felt good to see the lines get slightly darker each hour until WHAM at 6:30pm & it was there :)

Well I'm on CD17 now & we've BD on CD4/5/7/8/12/14/16 so will BD tonight, tomorrow & another for luck on Thursday :)

On CD12 & 14 noticed EWCM after BD & yesterday & today its been very watery down there to the point my knickers were damp!!!

I really hope we've BD enough......time will tell I suppose & really going to try not to symptom spot :)

xxx

Good luck Kezza; I think you are really in with a shot! So glad you got your positive OPK; it's almost like getting a BFP to see the two strong lines :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back