OPK question...sorry for being thick !

cherrybinky

Reaction score
So, my last cycle was 32 days. So I started OPKS on CD11 just to be safe as Im so erratic with AFs at moment.
I couldnt really see dark lines on any of the tests I did but when I went back to them 2 days later CD11 and CD12 were really dark. However, the tests say dont read them after 30 mins so how am I supposed to know which was a surge or not :(

Please advice me as Im struggling to understand it all lol.

x

tests are unreliable after the time window- but if they were positive at the time and just not that dark then maybe they were your surge! especially if you didnt get any other lines in any other day x goodluck x

unless ur looking at the ttc board you dont notice the opk section so dont feel bad! :D i only noticed it cos i was looking for my last months opks!!

unless ur looking at the ttc board you dont notice the opk section so dont feel bad! :D i only noticed it cos i was looking for my last months opks!!

I would agree Hun their not reliable after the time limit, what opks are u using? X

looooooool still on catch up. I guess it worked for you seeing as you are off to Tri 1:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back