Hey Girlies

As promised, here are my OPKs from CD11 through to today, which is CD13

Yep I know, I'm a :poas: but thought I would share

xxx

Attachments

• OPKs.jpg
    OPKs.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 56
Wow, great lines! What OPKS are you using? Mine look so weak compared to yours. :( x x

Ah thanks hun, I've been using the Boots OPKs as couldn't get on with the cheapie ones

I don't know if was just me but the cheapie ones just weren't picking anything up at all, the ones I thought had faint lines on show nothing at all now so was bit disappointed :-(

I'm going to keep using them the next couple of days (lots of BD as well ;-) ) just to see if the lines change cos based on the pic above my darkest line so far is CD11 @ 3pm so if that was my surge then would make sense why I felt like complete poop today

Let's see

xxxx

Yeah my first OPK has dried up to even fainter than what it was before.

Boots ones? How many do you get in a box? I bought 50 opks as my cycles can be buggers - hoping I won't need them all! :)

Yours all look pretty dark - much better than mine!

x x

I find mine can go really faint, virtually no line at all before I get my positive. :)

The boots ones are £15.99 for 7!!! Kinda expensive tbh, me & OH said we try them this cycle & then take it from there, could potentially be very expensive otherwise

Thanks Kizzi, that's good info to know

xxx

Yeah, I was a little worried when I had a couple with visible lines and then they vanished completely (at which point I convinced myself that I wasn't Oving :lol:) then I got a great positive :)

Great tests kezza! its really useful people posting their pic's so we can compare!

We are all POAS addicts on here!

have fun BDing kezza :dance:

Hey girlies

Well here is my OPKs & I have added CD14 & CD15, which is today

They've dried out a lot now & the picture isn't looking so "pink" like the 1st one!!

To me the darkest line is CD11, which is the very top one - Any thoughts would be appreciated as I'm starting to lose my patience

Thanks girlies

xxxxxx

Attachments

• OPKs.JPG
    OPKs.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 22
I haven't seen OPK's like this before, but I agree, CD11 is def the darkest x

Hey Jen
Thanks for having a look :)
Going by CD11, 2 days later I ovulated so that would of been CD13 & would of made sense as felt extremely sh*tty & tummy pains were worse
Based on this, would that make me 2DPO now? Wasn't sure if you count DPO after the negative or OV so I've counted after OV?
xxxxxx

Ah thanks Positivity :)
It's so nice that other people can see it, thought was going mad
xxx

with regards to how you can dpo - i do it from the day i get the positive result on the opk but not sure if that's right?! xx

Mmm.....well we BD CD12 & noticed had EWCM, ovulated CD13 & BD CD14 & noticed EWCM again & hopefully this eve if not then tomorrow so FX :)
xxx

Hey girlies
Right here are the 2 OPKs I have done this morning, I know they were like an hour apart so not a lot of difference
I've bought some more OPKs from Boots & also a box of CB Digi ones
xxxx

Attachments

• OPKs.jpg
    OPKs.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 19
I'm feeling like proper poo today, think I've got another cold coming as well & my back is killing me & my tummy is really sore, feels like really bad AF pain

Roll on home time :-(

xxx

Hey hun! WOOHOO looks like you have two positive opk's there.

The pain maybe ovulation pain?

Get BDing!!!

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back