my OH :)

mummy2b19

Reaction score
He is off work ATM because the hotel is dead (still gets paid and dosnt lose any holidays yey) but we don't generaly have any money to do things together and when we ate at home we tend to just sit and watch tv. Anyway yesterday we went to town and bought a bouncer for the baby and he bought me a gregs for lunch yummy we came home and made corn flake cakes then he made me dinner and we cuddled on the sofa and watched daddy day care because its the first film we watched together. Then today he took me to a café for lunch, all because he wants to spend some quality time with me before the baby arrives. I can't stop smiling I know its little things but that's what makes a diffrence, I know a few people are having problems with their OH's ATM but I wanted to let everyone know that there not all bad all of the time, Anyone else want to share what nice things there OH has done for them recently because we only tend to voice the bad things and I'm sure some of them atleast deserve some praise xx

this is a lovely thread cos we do moan about them but they all have their moments. jason ran me a bath last night cos I was in SPD and arthritis agony, he shaves my legs cos I can't get to them and puts on my shoes cos I can't get my trainers on. lol. He will wash up after every meal and the thing I love the most is that he tells me every night when we go to bed how much he loves me and how gorgeous I am whilst carrying his baby. I felt so crap yesterday in pain, couldn't move, was, spotty, had greasy hair and was snotty from crying in pain and he hugged me and said "I have never loved or adored you more and I am constantly in awe of how much pain you go through and still get up and do the housework and cook for us". xx

Aww this is a nice threat I must admit mine has been very good as well. Hes definately does more around the house helps me take a bath and shave my legs, shoes he helps with or any general bending cos I seem to drop a lot on the floor LOL and cos im awake tossing and turning moves my pillows and makes me a hot water bottle for my back, dont get me wrong he drives me nuts sometimes but he really is a good un! X

Aww thats lovely :)
Its the little things that make the big difference...
xx

:-D have to say I don't think I would let him shave my legs lol xx

my OH helps out a lot, never complains when i dont want to cook tea or dont want any food, he tells me im awesome and that my bump looks amazing! lol. he cleans and washes dishes, does laundry and has been decorating the house. ok he dosent do it every day and sometimes i have to ask him to do stuff for me but i appreciate the things he does do. im terrible for sneaking off to do housework n stuff that he has said he will do cos he dosent do it fast enough lol. he laughed ans told me off the other day cos i came home from college and went straight into the kitchen and did the dishes even tho i knew he was planning on doing them later lol

my OH is Brill at doing the house work when I can't be bothered and we have just made bird nest cakes with shreaded wheat chocolate and mini eggs now we R both covered in chocolate its so nice just to have a giggle and be silly every so often :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back