My OH has the patience of a saint!

briggerz

Reaction score
I'm being such a hormonal cowbag at the moment! One minute I'm shouting at hime, the next I'm in tears, then I'm cuddling him and telling him I love him!

He is the nicest most patient person in the world, he doesn't deserve it! If it was the other way round, I'm not sure how I would have coped, but all he says is I understand you are pregnant you're bound to be a bit hormonal! He doesn't even argue back, just says sorry!!

Anyone else having weird spurts of hormonalness?? xxx

Oh yes!! All the time... I'm like a walking time bomb!! One minute I'm fine, then I turn into the Hulk, then I'm a blubbering mess and then either laugh or cry more as I don't know why I'm crying!!!

My oh and my friends are being pretty supportive though. :)

xxx

Hey Briggerz - well done your OH!

I love posts like this where we get to see how amazing our OH's are rather than the rants about what nightmares they are!

I have been a hormonal wreck the last few days, bursting into tears over the most ridiculous thing (eg running out of the apple and mango squash that I love), wanting to swing for him when the grouchy cow bag in my head takes over then I'm back to honeymoon period. Surprised my OH hasn't done a runner to be honest but he just gives me hugs until I stop hulking out!!

xx

I went through weeks of constant crying. He didn't have to say anything, or make the wrong joke, and my OH would get an earful.

He just waits for the rift moment, says nothing and gives me a cuddle. It usually makes me cry more through guilt!!!!

It's times like these you realise how lucky you are though, my OH is amazing, and has been a total superstar this entire pregnancy so far!!!

My oh is the most patient person I have ever met I get like this all the time and he just sits back and takes it bless him xx

Hubs just laughs at me and then I can't help laughing! I shout at him and he gives me a funny look at if to say "what was that for?" And we both end up giggling! Hormones are funny things aren't they!

Ohhh thank goodness it's not just me! He really is an amazing person in every way!

Looks like we are all very lucky ladies! xxx

Hubs just laughs at me and then I can't help laughing! I shout at him and he gives me a funny look at if to say "what was that for?" And we both end up giggling! Hormones are funny things aren't they!

This sounds just like us! The problem is normally when I get a fit of the giggles I need to run for the loo as wee man finds it funny to bounce on mi bladder at this point - makes us laugh even more!!!

My OH is amazing too, I keep getting really hormonal and crying but also getting really angry, we had a tiff the other night and I threw the remote at him and it hit him in the head (I'm not a husband beater, I promise) and he just grabbed me and hugged me then I started crying again.

I packed his bags too earlier in the week and told him to get out, he just unpacked everything and made me a cuppa. Hahaha

I'm a real nightmare, I'm pretty highly strung anyway, because I worry so much I'm always stressed, but it's really amplified by pregnancy :/

Haha i threw my hairspray at the wall the other day and he just looked at me then i was like aaahhhhh i feel better now and apologised! I was shocked that i did it myself! Hes so patient with me and sometimes im evil... Im a lucky lady, i feel like lots of different people sometimes which can b frustrating when u know u cant help it sometimes xx

I wish mine would agree that she's losing it abit to much, I'm on the verge of exploding :O so hard to cope with someone nagging me all the time :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I wish mine would agree that she's losing it abit to much, I'm on the verge of exploding :O so hard to cope with someone nagging me all the time :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Take a deep breath and remember it will all be worth it in the end!! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back