wow what a nights worth of dreams lol

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
sorry anothyer post , but had 2 v. funny dreams last night had to share !

1st one

i was married to arnold swartzaniger(spl?) , but was pregnant , not sure from who lmao , and i was really upset and begging brian ( my real life hubby) to take me back ! it had other random events in it , but ended with me finally getting brian to speak to me , me telling him i couldnt live without him blar blar blar , and he kissed me , then held me , thats how it ended !

wonder if that was to do with us have some difficulties at mo ?

2nd one , this IS funny :rotfl:

id had baby , but he was minute ! we had to buy ken doll colthes for him ! then i had to breastfeed , but only one boob would work , and he sucked it dry , so it was flat and deflated lmao just a saggy peice of skin no inerds ! finally got the other one to work , he did same to that , i was panicing as id got no breasts left and he was still hungry so was shouting for someone to go get forumla !

wtf was that about lmao , as if my boobs will vanish when breastfeeding !

:rotfl: :rotfl: I've had weird dreams too last one was about an alarm clock in my pillow :roll:

I've had weird, scary and fab dreams alot - but in everyone I am still pregnant or got my baby- is anyone else the same?

everytime i've een pregnant before i used to have dreams where my baby would 'show' itself or stick part of itself out thru my tummy but with this pregnancy...nothing... :(

OMG gem that is so funny :rotfl:

A few weeks ago I dreamt that David Beckham popped to mine for a cup of tea out of the blue (as if?). As he sat on my couch flicking TV channels with my remote control, I started trying to convince him my baby was his. He didn't seem all that impressed and then left saying 'Vicki and me have gotta go shopping now, see ya later!"

I was all gutted in my dream as I watched him walk off, thinking dammit I've lost my chance! Must have been that I looked like a bag lady that put him off!! lol

omg , thats funny too !

i still wanna know why arnie was in my dream tho , i dont even find him sexy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back