had a bit of a meltdown today

bobkat

Reaction score
....over nothing really. In comparison to other people my preganany has been absolutely fine so I'm sorry if my moaning seems a little bit out of perspective, I guess I'm just really hormonal.

OH went out to work today at this other job he's taken on to earn some more money for us while I'm on mat pay. He came back an hour and a half later than he said and I just burst into tears as soon as he walked in the door.

I'm really clingy at the minute and also get quite lonely while he's out at work, all my other friends are working during the day and I don't really fancy dropping round to his parents, literally him coming home is the highlight of my day. My family all live down south. I'm getting worried that I've had no sign of labour yet, which logically I know is perfectly normal I'm just not in that logical a mood, I'm really looking forward to giving birth and it seems that the closer I get the further away it seems.

Sorry about the pointless moan, just had to get it off my chest.

oh bless you, it's not a pointless moan if it makes you feel better! I was horribly hormonal at the end of my pregnancy, it seemed like everything made me cry, poor OH didn't know what to say as if he made me happy, or sad, or whatever really, it already resulted in me in tears lol! It is just the hormones playing tricks on you, you will soon be too busy looking after LO to worry about anything else and all of this will seem like a world away :) Not long to go now!!

Aw big big hugs x I'm getting more hormonal every day it seems! Lol! x x

aww its horrible when you know its silly but you CANT HELP BUT CRY!
this morning i woke up crying to Oh "I MISS MARLEY" (my cat) shes not aloud in the bedroom (shes always in there with me when oh is not around tho) so he had to get up and get her and she layed under my duvet cuddling up to me :love:
she bit Ohs toes a few times tho but i didnt care!

soon your little bubs will be here and then everything will change and it will be your OH that cant wait to come home n see you 2 instead of you just waiting for him ;)

Thanks guys, I just needed to get it off my chest, spoke to OH about how I was feeling but not sure he completely got it, although he has been lovely about me crying on him for no reason.

I really really want this baby out now!!!! I'm getting stressed about it being late, although there is nothing I can do about it, scared it'll be 2 weeks late and that I'll spend my wedding day in discomfort from stitches.

Grr just worrying about things I have no control over and dwelling on worst possible case scenarios, I'll be fine tomorrow I know, just getting tired of the roller coaster.

Awe hunni!!! I'm the same i never :shock: and I mean never cry :shock: and spent half an hour on the phone to DH bawlin my eyes out the other day just coz I missed him and he was on a 24hr shift lol!! Poor DH!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh you are so nearly there hun, your horomes are gonna be all over the place, and being off wolrk too won't help, I found that once mat leave starts and your all ready, time slows right down waiting for baby which can drive you mad.

Hang in there, and sorry must have missed that before a wedding soon , how exciting, when is the date?

Awww babe your completely normal. You have gone the whole pregnancy, so i think your entitled to a little cry!

I did the smae thing yesterday morning to my Husband before he went to work, he had to phone work saying he would be late as he felt he couldnt leave me in the state i was in.

We are all the same, even the hardest of women crack during pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back