My OH finally did it!

Tiffy

Reaction score
He finally found a private place for me to get my 12 week scan! :cheer:
It was very complicated, because I don't have insurance and I'm not Dutch, I'm actually Canadian, so I'm SO relieved!

I'm having my scan on the fifth of October.

I have to admit, I'm kind of, well, EXTREMELY nervous about it, though. What if they tell me there's no baby. :shock: WHAT IF THIS IS ALL A DREAM!?!?!? :rotfl: I dunno why, but that is the scariest thought I am having right now...

That's great!! :hug: I'm sure everything will be fine

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: That's great news! I know what you mean about feeling worried. My scan is next week and I keep thinking what if there's nothing in there! It better be good news cos the scans on my birthday :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Apparently I'm getting a 3D or 4D scan. At least, this is coming from my OH, who's pretty clueless and wasn't listening very well... I dunno for sure what that is, but it sounds good! Will they be able to tell the gender, because the scan itself is under a gender scan. :think: I thought you could only tell later...

i have them feeling too, what if its all in my mind. had a scan at four weeks nothing there, five weeks they see a sac back this week and hopefully a heartbeat will be detected.

Nevermind, talking to Midna and she's filling me in. :lol:

Aww, thats great news. Don't worry, it will all be fine - I felt exactly the same before I had my first scan.

It'll be amazing!

Yeah, now that I am letting it sink in I am SOOO EXCITED! I will see my little one for the first time, oh my. :oops: I am just over the moon right now.

I know exactly what you mean. My biggest fear about the scan is if it reveals ive had a missed miscarriage or something.....or imagined the whole thing - ..I need to see it to beleive it!!!

private scans arent that expensive (im getting mine for £95) - well worth the cost if you cant get one on the NHS

YAY for the good news!! It is nerve wracking isn't it? But at least it passes...

Not long to wait now.

Yay!! Good for you! By the way, I'm Canadian too...living in Toronto :)

Hi OingoZoingo

Good luck for your scan im sure everything will be fine, you will no doubt get very emotional, i know i did. As for the Gender, I had a private scan 2 weeks ago and he said he was 70% cetain of the sex of the baby however he asked me to wait till 20 week scan to get the sex of the baby 100%

Tiggy x

it is great you've got your scan sorted. I really can appreciate how you feel, it is really scary because you just want your little one to be ok. I have a good feeling about your scan!! I have everything crossed for you :hug:

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it. :)

I just really don't think I would be okay, if I was told something was wrong. I mean, obviously not, but I really think I might pull a breezee. Not on you guys, but on myself. I can get like this: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back