First scan!

Mimimouse89

Reaction score
I'm so excited!! Having my first scan today at 4.20, but really nervous, don't really know what to expect! Last time I was in hospital was when I was born! :p

I can't wait to see the blob and finally find out my due date and how far I actually am. Was everyone else scared? Sometimes I feel so normal I wonder if I'm imagining the pregnancy, will be nice to make it real!

Everything will be fine. I dont feel pregnant its still feel unreal. I bet your real excited. Let me know what goes on. Good luck xx

Thank you I will, I'll try and scan a pic in.. I'm gonna buy a million of them I think.. x

Lol i always buy loads to put in baby book and things. Good luck am sure you wont need it tho xx

Ah hun, i'm exactly the same. It felt real when i had my booking in appt and I have days when i dont feel pregnant until the tiredness kicks in lol. I've got my scan on Tuesday so i'll have exactly the same feelings as you.

Good luck and enjoy x

Oh My God it was AMAZING! I wish I could go back every day and watch bubs moving their little arms and legs around. Everything is as it should be, bit of a poser actually! (Like the dad :p) So nice to finally see him/her and now I really do feel pregnant! I thought I was 11 weeks roughly but apparently I'm exactly 14 weeks so I guess I need to move on to the next trimester now! Weird!

Anyway thanks for the reassurance, had nothing to worry about in the end but that's all part of the experience I guess, better get used to worrying for the rest of my life now :) x x

Last edited:
:yay: how lovely. I can't wait to get to that stage. What a relief for u and a lovely positive experience x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back