My nursery pics

Bloom

Reaction score
I thought i would finaly post some pics of my nursery as promised. Its quite plain and neutral but after spending hours removing the old wallpaper and putting up new wallpaper we just wanted it done. Its quite boring compared to some of yours but its all done.

tattybear85 said:
I love the pictures where did u get they from????

I painted them myself they match the bedding set.

ohh its lovely bloom! i really like the plain look walls with added brights and you can update things as often as you like then without it getting too pricey.

you should be dead pleased :)

Bloom said:
tattybear85 said:
I love the pictures where did u get they from????

I painted them myself they match the bedding set.

Wow! Seriously impressed!!!!!!

and if i may say so, a bit inspired to do something similar :oops: i hope that wouldnt be too rude!!!

Thanks ladies you have really cheered me up we wanted it plain so we could add to it when baby is a little bigger and personalise it to suit.

It's lovely, I like plain walls and we have kept ours plain so we can just accessorise with different colours and themes without having to decorate.

Your nursery looks very bright and fresh, well done :cheer:

If we ever get this bloody nursery ready - I'm going to nick some of your ideas!

It really is beautiful and original, I want to live in it too.... :sleep:

I think your nursery is stunning....not at all boring. It is clean, bright and very stylish!!

Oh WOW! It is LOVELY! I really like it! Don't worry about it being plain because it really isn't. I think the colours are fab and those pictures OMG! They are fantastic! Very talented!!! I was going to ask where they were from too! Very very impressed Bloom!!!!! :cheer:

gorgeous nursery hunni!!!! i like the simplicity of it, and white nursery furniture is gorgeous!!!

loving the pictures too, i brought cavasses to paint one for nursery but been to lazy :wall:

Well you know how talented I think you are because of those pics already :hug:

The nursery is absolutely gorgeous; quite similar to ours with white furniture and plain walls - I have primary coloured Miffy prints on the wall to liven things up a bit (haven't had them framed yet).

I am very impressed you even have your nursery finished!!!!!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back