Decisions

Bloom

Reaction score
All the way through this pregnancy i seem to of become even more indescisive than i was pre pregnancy.

How hard is it to make a stupid decision :wall: I change my mind about everything all the time and its driving me insane.

For example we have decorated the nursery removed the old wallpaper and put new plain white wallpaper (nice and neutral clean and fresh) up we were going to leave the wallpaper but then i thought it looked to white :wall: so we were going to paint it. It took me how many weeks/months to decide what bedding and furniture i wanted :wall:

Now i cant decide to paint or not to paint :think:

This is one small example of many i cant even decide what i want for dinner most nights :evil:

Anyone else like this?

muppetmummy said:
I'm a Libran, so I was indecisive enough to start with! :lol:

Im a libran too maybe thats why :think:

Im driving my oh round the bend because i cant make my mind up.

My decision making skills have gotten worse in pregnancy.

Todays dilemma - Should I have a Pot noodle for dinner or Chicken soup :think:

:rotfl:

its definatly got me aswell
drives hubby made as he will ask what i want for dinner and it will take me ages to deside and then il change my mind he hates it so trys not to ask me anything now!!
manda xx

Emma58 said:
My decision making skills have gotten worse in pregnancy.

Todays dilemma - Should I have a Pot noodle for dinner or Chicken soup :think:

:rotfl:

I ended up having crackers and cheese!!!

Dear Bloom,

I am a set designer and regularly change my mind as to what colour I want something after all. Once I had a scenic artist re-paint an entire set for 2 days at £250 a day as on reflection I thought it looked too 'cold'. This is not your pregnancy fluff head it is your creative right and your prerogative as a woman!!!

Carry on as you are you're doing great!

Becs xxx

Glad im not the only one :D

Becs your post made me laugh im going to show my oh see if he sees it like that. :cheer:

Ha, after your first post I was going to ask if you were a Libran!!

I can't make decisions at the best of time, which is why I picked a decisive practical man to be my husband. We're wondering whether to paint the nursery too (we have Timeless walls, which are just slightly off white and have had for a year and a half) - we have a border from M&P in pale yellow so were thinking of painting the bottom half of the room light blue or maybe a pale orange?

What are you thinking of?

Anyway there's loads of time to make these decisions when we're off on ML! 19 working days to go!!!!!

debecca said:
Ha, after your first post I was going to ask if you were a Libran!!

I can't make decisions at the best of time, which is why I picked a decisive practical man to be my husband. We're wondering whether to paint the nursery too (we have Timeless walls, which are just slightly off white and have had for a year and a half) - we have a border from M&P in pale yellow so were thinking of painting the bottom half of the room light blue or maybe a pale orange?

What are you thinking of?

Anyway there's loads of time to make these decisions when we're off on ML! 19 working days to go!!!!!

19 days :shock:

Im hoping they find me a replacement soon as otherwise i will be going no where :D but about 7 weeks for me.

The colour well thats a whole new topic to change my mind on :rotfl:

(I will send you a pic message of the progress so far i cant be bothered to upload a pic just yet as it takes ages and im at work)

Your colour choice sounds lovely :D

Im really indecisive....I like it if someone will just say DO THIS, so much easier. Im not a Libran either...Im a Leo :)

I am an aeries so I'm decisive and bossy lol!

The only thing I can't make up my mind about is whether our baby is pink or blue... For the first 18 weeks I was convinced we has a blue bump but now I'm sure its a pink one :think:

Oh and I cannot decide on a boys name although we gave agreed a girls name :)

andreaaa said:
I am an aeries so I'm decisive and bossy lol!

The only thing I can't make up my mind about is whether our baby is pink or blue... For the first 18 weeks I was convinced we has a blue bump but now I'm sure its a pink one :think:

Oh and I cannot decide on a boys name although we gave agreed a girls name :)

Oh Im really bossy - have no problem in telling others what to do....just cant sort my own life out :rotfl:

Bloom said:
Glad im not the only one :D

Becs your post made me laugh im going to show my oh see if he sees it like that. :cheer:

Pfft, most men are colour blind, he doesn't get a say :lol:

Im pretty good at making desicions. Except last week when I couldn't decide between a moses basket or a crib for this baby, finally decided crib though :lol:

Also I can't make up my mind as to what I think this baby is lol I Still think it's a girl most of the time but then im like nah it's a boy :doh: :lol:

Im not normally too bad though :lol:

Just wanted to post that Bloom has texted me pictures of her nursery and she has PAINTED 4 pictures to go on the wall to match the bedding in the cot and OH MY GOD they look so amazing.

So Bloom you need to post the pics on here and start charging to do them for other people, you could rake it in :cheer:

Your going a bit OTT Bexs :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

On the plus side my furniture has arrived we only ordered it 2 days ago and they said 3 weeks for it to be delivered so im well happy i suppose that answers the question to paint or not to paint as now i cant be bothered i just want to be able to put some of the baby things away.

Will post my pics when its done :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OTT? Me? :rotfl:

We put our mini wardrobe (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... drobes.htm) together a couple of nights back and we're doing the matching dresser at the weekend.

It's so amazing to have her little things hanging in the wardrobe, but it feels a bit surreal. My MIL bought little coat hangers in wood with coloured hearts on them :cheer:

There were really cute dungarees and cardigans in the Disney Store that said "A Star Is Born" on and had Dumbo too. I couldn't decide whether to get newborn or 0-3 months so I bought both :rotfl:

Baby's nursery will be white with a Winnie the Pooh border from B & Q. I wish it looked like a nursery now but it's still OHs office. I've been calling it the nursery for a month now and taken to putting all baby things in there so he's taken the hint and has tidied it up a lot. He's supposed to be moving up to the attic room for his office now but it needs a lot of tidying first!

I can't decide on a cot but I think once baby is here I'll be far more interested in him or her than the cot so I'll just get the cheapest one from John Lewis.

Good call Kalia on getting both sizes thats what i would of done :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back