Can't do as much...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Well so i started steaming the wallpaper off in the nursery to be, jaysuss its like running a race, i have to stop and start, i've did quite a bit but i have done steaming before and i could do so much in a short amount of time...

Thing is im sick of just sitting there watching telly im so borrrrrred, is it normal to feel this way?

I get tired so easily now whilst doing stuff. I also need daytime naps! I think it is natural to not be able to do as much now that your body is busy growing another person :D

Just appreciate it now as you are bound to be busy as anything when your little boy arrives :D

:hug: Know what you mean. Yesterday the weather was shite so I wore my boots into work instead of flat shoes and I could only just bend down to put the plants outside the shop with the extra couple inches of height :oops:

I'm 100% the same! I can't believe how much effort it's been for me decorating our small spare room!

Just take your time :)

I've been shopping today and kept having to have a little sit down every now and then. I think it's normal. Feel so unfit and knackered, didn't know how tired you get in the last weeks. :sleep:

Thanks for the replies...

its like you want to stay active but you're bodys not having a bar of it!!

Oh well just need to take it easy and not go full throttle as normal...

x

Yes it's normal hun! Although I got this crazy nesting thing about 3 weeks before I had Mel and I put up all the flat pack furniture for his nursery in one afternoon (lying on the floor hammering as I couldn't bend over it!) sadly I did a dreadful job and it has all fallen apart since :rotfl: !! I also tidied which I NEVER do!

Something I do wish that I'd done was to do that whole cooking and freezing thing so that you have lots of very quick easy meals stored up in the freezer. I really underestimated how good an idea that was! Also I could stand and cook easier than sit down, lie down, walk etc so I should have used the opportunity!

Apart from the first tri this bit when you're too huge to do anything is the most testing but there's an end in sight- oh yes! I remember lying in bed after having Mel with a huge grin on my face feeling my not huge tum and thinking "I can bend!" wahey!

Nearly there now!
+++ :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah i guess we all feel like this.
Sometimes i will forget how big i am and try and do something simple just like picking the laundry out of the basket........lol, its like you don't bend in the middle anymore and even the little jobs like this take it out of you.
Just try and take your time and don't do to much hun, its resting time now.

I am exactly the same!! Thought I was just unfit so glad you guys have all mentioned it!

Every tiny little thing seems to ware me out! And tying my shoes is becoming impossible which is a bummer as the I bought 3 pairs of these tie round shoes as slip on ones didn't fit, and now I can't tie those either....guess I'll just have to leave work now and stay at home in PJs and slippers!

Each time I'm at home though, I feel like cleaning something, but just polishing in one room leaves me flat out! :sleep: :sleep: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back