Glow in the dark nursery

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
These are my Nursery pics spent the last 4 days ordering OH around lol he said he's gone back to work for a rest :roll: :D

the during lol bless OH he's done a brilliant job
duringshrunk.jpg

and these are the end result had to take two because of the shape of the room :)
aftershrunk.jpg

after2shrunk.jpg

I'm really pleased with the results, the wallpaper is glow in the dark and it looks so magical at night when they are all lit up :D
i can't bellieve its all seeming so real now the room is ready. Let me know what you think.

OH NO the pics are so huge! sorry everyone let me try and resize them... Ooops :oops:

Awww I think that's wicked! I'd never though of that before! What a cool idea mate. Well done to OH :lol: You've got him trained girlie !!

Thanx sami, I know he's a diamond, he hates when i tell him to book a few days off work cos he knows it means work work work lol
So glad to have him and love the nursery :) couldn't resize my pics tho :cry: Sorry

Can you please tell me where you got the wall paper from??? Looks absolutely brilliant, does the actual paper itself glow or is it the stars only....Mmm intrigued

Diane

Just the stars and the moon glow in the dark but the texture of the other paper makes it seem much darker so you feel like your outdoors and surrounded by stars glowing, we bought it from a local wallpaper outlet, its called the wallpaper factory. i was really impressed with the price. They do it in a dark blue aswell so it permanently looks like night time, didn't think the room was big enough to carry such dark wallpaper tho.

can anyone tell me how to resize my pics they are way too big! :oops: :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back