My nursery pics x

Froslass

Reaction score
Some nursery pics, its not fully finished, will get some more once its all finished, but this is what I've got so far :)

51688011-1149-0ecc.jpg

51688011-117e-39a0.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Awww lovely its all proper & cozy, wish I could do my nursery - but I'm living with my mum until I find a house I actually like!!

Aw that looks lush! So homely and cosy :)

Aww its made me determined to finish mine now haha! X

That looks so cosy hun, I love it. Love the big comfy nursing chair :love: xx

Awww that looks so cute! Mine looks so much more cramped than that! We bought a huge wardrobe to put in the nursery because my clothes wouldn't fit in the one in our room, let alone OHs! So that wardrobe takes up one wall of the nursery... Then another whole wall is taken up by the door, and the door that goes to the en-suite! So we only had two walls where we could put any furniture, and one of those walls has a window!!! Nightmare! The layout of this house isn't ideal, the living room was awful trying to figure out where to put the sofas!

I've attached a little pic of our nursery :) I wanted to decorate the room a bit more, but we're renting this house so it would have been a wasted effort...

As you can see, it's a very tight squeeze! All the furniture we bought is really big so that didnt help! Obviously the moses basket will be moving out of there and into our room when LO is here though...

xx

Attachments

• DSCF2531.jpg
    DSCF2531.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Looks so warm and cosy :+) and that chair looks so comfy xx

Looks beautiful!! Well done. Want to come over to NZ and decorate mine for me now???:)

I LOVE that chair!!!! :) oh and you'll need plenty storage space for clothes......believe me! :)

Ah your nurseries look lovely flugal and ft90. Quite jealous, don't think mine will be started until baby is here, we're having a loft conversion done just now so all babies stuff is in a few carry bags in the dining room and everything from the loft is being stored in what will be the nursery lol! I've told the builders I want them gone by time I'm 38 weeks so I may get to squeeze in the nursery decorating! I've not picked any furniture yet either as nowhere to put it just now!

Sarah it'll all get done so quickly once you start! When we did ours we were on a roll really, because we'd just moved in and had the whole of ikea to assemble in the house, so the nursery furniture went up in no time. We didn't even really have to decorate ours, because we couldn't paint the walls, so we just put the border up and got the curtains and lightshade. Then it was done! I wish we had our own house so I could do the nursery as I actually wanted to... But we want to rent at the moment to get a deposit for a bigger house... No point buying a small house because then we'll have to move before we have our next LO!!!

xx

Thanks ladies, it's not quite finished yet, still got some shelves to put up and other stuff to sort out :)

You can't see them in the picture but theres space behind the door, and there are 3 massive IKEA Pax wardrobes lol, i put them there cause I didn't want them to be the first thing you see lol :)

I'll get it finished and post the final piccies once its done! Mega excited now!!

xxx

Ft90 your nursery is lush!! :)

I don't think it need any more decorating - its lovely xx

We rent too, and all we did was paint - our landlord is a friend of my dads though, and we're gonna be here till both OH nd I finish uni so he didn't mind us painting x

I was a but worried cause the carpet is a sort of salmony pink, but actually with the Yellow walls it looks more orange now :D x

Ft90 your nursery is lush!! :)

I don't think it need any more decorating - its lovely xx

We rent too, and all we did was paint - our landlord is a friend of my dads though, and we're gonna be here till both OH nd I finish uni so he didn't mind us painting x

I was a but worried cause the carpet is a sort of salmony pink, but actually with the Yellow walls it looks more orange now :D x

Awww thanks! I was a bit disappointed at first that I couldn't go crazy decorating it, but I think it's quite cute. I think our landlord wouldn't have minded too much if we wanted to paint, but we'll probably only be here until July of next year, so I didn't really want to do a nursery I was in love with and then move! There's a chance we might stay until July 2013 but I'd quite like to have bought somewhere by then so we'll see...

I just had all these grand ideas of a jungle themed room with big animal wall decal stickers etc. But I'll probably still do that for him when we move, he'll probably appreciate it more then anyway!

Yours is lovely though :) And that chair looks so comfy! If we hadn't have had such a huge wardrobe in ours I wanted to get a little sofa bed so I could BF in there, and then we'd have a place for guests. But we've just got a sofa bed downstairs now in the living room...

I had an issue with our nursery carpet. All downstairs we have a nice cream carpet but upstairs its a rusty orangey red, which matches NOTHING! Doesn't look too bad though now with the cream walls and brown furniture, thankfully!

xx

Aw what a lovely nursery, as the others have said, it looks nice and cosy. x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111