My new sleep pattern

flexilexi394

Reaction score
God I hope this sleep pattern I've created is of use when the baby comes.

Basically I can't sleep til midnight. I wake up about 4, wait for OHs alarm at quarter to 7 and go make him and me breakfast. So I just sit there (I live with my mum and brother so can't really get up at 4 and potter round) then I get to about 10 am and really can't stay awake!

So I sleep til 1 in the afternoon.

Anyone else???

I was doing quite well with sleep but not now!!

I'm just hoping my body is practicing for the babys arrival haha x

I pretty much wake up every hour or so after 2, needing to pee, needing a drink or LO kicks me too hard. Not fun but I manage to survive without a nap but crawl into bed at 9. lol x

It's savage isnt it! I must say I've been real lucky with toilet trips and hardly get up more than once for a wee and I have loads to drink before I go to bed, think I'm just lucky lol. But god when I'm wide awake I can't do anything about it! Drives me bonkers! X

yeah I am the same, go to sleep before 10, awake between 1-2, awake again at 4 and if the fader on my brain becomes too turned on I end up awake getting showered and making the evenings meal. If I manage to get off asleep again I wake up 7ish then need a nap at 3-4ish for an hour I forgot how it is to sleep through:roll:

I'm the same. Bed about 11, up again about 2am then what feels like every hour after that. Most frustrating part is i need the toilet but i wake up with a thirst so have to take some water which just makes me go again. I have been snoring terribly aswell have even woken myself up with it a few times.

As you say it's all a tiny bit of preparation for when baby gets here. Just a tiny bit.

im with you all on this one!! im generally in bed by 2200 then asleep by 2300 then awake by 0400 up and have cuppa bitof tv then back to bed 0500. then up for work at 0645!! arghh only 4 shifts left so hopefully wont be too bad the rest of the week xx

I'm usually in bed for 10,then wake up between 1:30 and 2:30 for about an hour then wake up again at half 5. Then always have a kip in the late mornin/afternoon if I get chance x

So glad everyones following similar patterns! Must be baby preparations, how clever of our bodies eh! I used to feel really sick in the day if I napped but now I can nap anytime and be ok, at least I know if baby is asleep I'll be able to kip :) x

I have a funny pattern too, we are all close in stages so must be a built in pregnancy thing.

Flexi - your sleep patttern is not too off a new babys actually!

I'm like Reych, I have to try not to wake brain when going to the loo or that's me up and awake then!

I go to bed early, OH stays up late, comes up at 2am, and wakes me accidently, then I fall asleep again and he snores loudly and I wake again, and get up and make bread instead and watch baby shows on health channel till kids wake. I can't wait to find out if I can nap in the days my kids will be in school this time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back