i can't sleep!

crystalize

Reaction score
hello everyone :lol:
i am new to the board, i just found it while on line...am hoping it might be the extra bit of support i need!
i am 33 weeks pregnant and I CAN'T SLEEP!
i wake up nearly every morning between 4 and 6 and i can't get back to sleep.
as you can see this post was written just before 6am.
i end up feeling like a zombie for a few hours and then either waking up properly at about 9am or going back to sleep till the afternoon.
it's so frustrating, i know it's probably my body preparing for a whole lot of lack of sleep but i was kind of looking forward to my last few weeks alone!
is anyone else having similar funny sleep paterns?
maybe there's even another zombie on line with me now who'd like to chat!
thanks for listening xxxx

im having a big problem with sleep i go to bed around 11 and im wide awake by 2am then i slowly go bk to sleep then im awake at 4am then 6 am by this time im really fed up :(

i know how u feel im not sleeping well its hard to sleep on my side as the baby will start moving more n attacking me lol... so i have to lay on my back which i hate, then i get cramp upto 8 times in 1 night, then im aneamic also so im tired anyway,then i wake up feeling like ive had 1 hour sleep... but at about 9pm ill get a burst of energy n cant get to bed early lol.. it is annoying trying to get to sleep and knowing u need ur sleep but unfortunatly theres not much we can do.. and the hot weather doesnt help either...cant wait till i can sleep on my side n stomache lol..

I'm now getting up 2-3 times a night to go pee. I can't get comfortable AT ALL anymore. I wake up so sore some mornings. 20 more daysss(or less please)!!!

ive still got eight weeks to go im as big as a whale, the baby just wont leave my ribs alone feels like ive been punch & kicked, im sure when it comes out it will bring one of my ribs out with it lol... cant wait till i can sleep better... well sleep on any side i want maybe not sleep well with a new baby but atleast ill be comfortable. :p

glad i'm not alone!
to make matters worse there's a family of seagulls nesting opposite my house and sparrows on top of my house,they make such a racket, all night!
am going to invest in some ear plugs!
6 and a half weeks to go, can't wait, i want my baby now!
can anyone tell me how to get one of those weeks my week charts you have under your messages, they're really cute...?
thankyou xxxx

I know how you feel. I haven't had a good nights sleep for about 3 - 4 months now. I honestly can't remember sleeping right through.

It takes me ages to get to sleep because I ca't get comfy. Then I wake up around 4ish and cant get back to sleep. When I do, I end up waking up feeling really knackered.

Now that I'm on maternity leave it's not too bad bacause I've een napping during the day, but it was really hard when i was still working full time.

The last few days I have been very restless too...I know how annoying it is...I am lucky to sleep 4 hours and then I am wide awake...And it isn't even from being uncomfortable or having to use the restroom...I've just been very restless...Hopefully it will subside so I can get as much rest as I can before the lil one arrives!
Pansy

hi

Sleep,,,,, what is sleep! Im 32 weeks pregnant and my sleeping pattern is really erratic. I can fall asleep on the sofa at 7pm but try to keep myself awake. I then go to bed usually around 10 - 10.30pm and then it starts, up at midnight, 2.30am, 4am and so on. Ive tried the pregnancy sleeping pillows and although they help a bit, im still getting broken sleep, which is even more difficult as im working at least 40 hours + per week. Im suffering really bad with leg cramps,,,,,almost to the point of tears some nights. I never thought pregnancy was so difficult,,,,,and I dont consider myself to be naive!

Anyway, enough of my moaning, take care all

Sleepless Sam..& Bump

blimey! i managed to get 8 hours sleep last night...! with only 2 toilet breaks! i feel really awake and normal,
there's hope for us all!
i shouln't speak too soon though, i'll probably be back to 5 hours again tonight :cry:
xx

Me no sleep either. Usually nothing comes between me and my sleep but in the last 4 months I wake up every two hours. You could set your clock by me, bed at 10pm, awake and 12,2, 4, 6 and then give up. Seems to help a bit if I put a pillow under my bump but I still wake up just in less pain. What's it all about? :roll:

Julie 38+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back