My new best friend

MrsR

Reaction score
Found out today that the stitch like pain I've been getting whenever I walk or roll over in bed is ligament pain so whilst I was in town with OH and DD for DD's dentist appt we popped into topshop to purchase my new best friend-a bump band!!! x x I honestly didn't think that a piece of fabric could make such a difference but it really really does x x it cost £5 and is totally worth it!!!

Ooh good to know! Not that I need anything like that right now, but didn't really get what they were for before!

Oh where aboutnis your ligament pain I keep getting a streching twisting pain on my left hand side and allong the bottom of my bump x

how big are they helen i know that sounds silly but i dont know if one would be big enough as im a big plus size

They do 3 for £10 in New Look (you get a white, black and grey in the pack) you can get them online and in bigger shops!!! They are a lifesaver when you don't want to buy new trousers or if you have a slightly shorter top!!

They come in various sizes serenity x my ligament pain is all down the right handside of my bump and soooooo painful x x

i went to new look a while ago to get these and there where only in size medium/large wich would be abit too small for me, there where loads but only that size :(

Great news Helen, who'd a thought something so simple would imprive things that muchX

I was meant to pick some of these ages ago so you've reminded me! Cheers hun!

Really glad it's helped with the pain too xx

I've got the medium to large one and it's ever so slightly too big so I reckon they're quite generous in size x sooo comfortable too x I might have a gander at the ones in new look too but not sure I need 4! Lol x x we'll see x I find their maternity stuff to be generous sizes too x x

I find New Looks maternity stuff very generous, Peacocks I have to buy a size up, Mothercare I'd recommend a size up also (Tops I'm talking about) lol

Ahh I wish I had of discovered these when I was pregnant they sound great, glad you have got some ease xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back