My naughty baby!

Toonlass

Reaction score
Well i have been to the midwife today and lucas has changed position again. He was breetch, then he was a good boy and went head down and now the ickle tinker is laying transverse with his back to my back. No bloddy wonder my back is killing me and all i ever feel from him is limbs :lol:

Still plenty time for him to turn i suppose, but i'd rather he settled himself head down sooner rather than later. Oh and i'm measuring 2 weeks ahead, growth scan on the 8th so it will be interesting to see how chunky he really is xx

Cheeky monkey :lol:

How are you feeling hun?

I'm ok thanks ladies, just counting down the days till i finish work next friday. I was up at 6.30 today and didn't get sat down till 8pm and i still have loads of washing to sort tonight. Feeling the strain now so i'm really looking forward to some rest and spending some quality time with the boys before the new baby boy comes. Also i have an uncontrolable need to clean but i lack the energy and time to it, so i can't wait to be able to clean :) xx

Thats a gorgeous name!! I love the name Lucas!! But he does sound very naughty! x

When he turns, give him a slap on the bum :lol: I hope he turns for you soon, and tell OH no more drunk wrestling nights he has to help you clean to your hearts content :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back