Just back from Midwife

Toonlass

Reaction score
Blood pressure and urine fine :) Heard Lucas' heart beat, he is head down, 4/5 engaged (which i am suprised about :shock:) laying back to back as all my babies like to do but my bump is measuring 4 weeks ahead at a collosal 38cm's. I told her about the niggles i have been having and described the discharge i am having and she said it is my plug and my uterus is getting ready for labour. She advised that i pack my hospital bag sooner rather than later and if the mucus i pass has any blood/browny tinge to it to phone labour ward straight away.

I still think i'll go over due to be honest as i am not mentally or physically prepared for him to arrive in the next 5 weeks lol, i still have shit loads to do :lol: xx

Glad it all went ok hun. I was surprised that Sid's started to engage too. Hebe didnt at all till labour!

x

Glad tests went well and babe is engaged - sounds like you could be early - better get cleaning lol

Glad it all went well! :yay: Maybe that's why my two were so late... I was never going to be ready for them! Even things I'd done had to be re-done so I would never have been completely organised :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back