My Mum

vixforever

Reaction score
.....Felt little man kick today, she was really over the moon bless her :dance: He kept kicking Nannys hand :D

Awww thats fab. Cant wait for that! Keep feeling my tummy when baby moves so that I can tell hubby, but cant feel it yet! Hopefully soon . . . xx

When i was around 20 weeks when baby kicked really low OH could feel it but now he can feel it where ever it kicks now and it is getting really strong now lol!!! it won't seem to kick anyone else yet but hopefully it will soon!!

Aw that's so cute x x I love it x x only OH, me and DD are allowed to touch my tummy though x x

Awww thats fab. Cant wait for that! Keep feeling my tummy when baby moves so that I can tell hubby, but cant feel it yet! Hopefully soon . . . xx

i can feel it now and then, mainly afer ive eaten, but cant wait until hubby can fee it too insted of him thinkin its just me being weird, lol

xxx

:cloud9:

I let my Mum feel because she asked, she was really chuffed. She'll be there when I give birth again aswell xx

Only my OH and one friend has felt little man so far!! I don't like people touching my bump
but I'm fine with my mum she just keeps missing him
kick!! I'm having my mum in labour too as I don't trust anyone else to be there!! Tim was rubbish last time lol

My Mum was so overwhelmed last time bless her, but so supportive :) x

thats sweet! My sister felt it 3 weeks ago but OH has still not felt it haha i told him yesterday that Noa is telling him quite clearly he will be mummys boy :D

i keep calling my dd as soon as jellybean starts kicking but as soon as she puts her hands on it stops min she leaves the room it starts again it qgetting quiet amusing

Ditto!! I sit for ages when I get in trying to feel the kicks on the outside!

:cloud9: Lovely.. It took ages for OH to feel it! Odhrán was acting a maggot :lol: I didn't mind people touching my bump as long as they asked first.. Ahh I'm so jealous of all you pregnant ladies feeling all your little kicks x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back