could it be plug?

yeah i know flopsy. its a step in the right direction but you wish it meant it was imminent eh.

Exactly - its frustrating becasue you know that for some people it is imminent after a show - and you know also that it could be weeks and it gives you no idea about where you will be on that scale.

Xx

yeah i know flopsy. its a step in the right direction but you wish it meant it was imminent eh.

Exactly - its frustrating becasue you know that for some people it is imminent after a show - and you know also that it could be weeks and it gives you no idea about where you will be on that scale.

Xx

Aw but u do know u r one little step nearer, I love that bit were u get little shows n proper Lil signs that it could be any day, it's my bit that's rubbish just thinkin i got 4 weeks left b4 due date that means at least another two weeks b4 any signs or chance of going early!!

It's funny really coz by end of month one way or another alot of us will av no time n r going to have our babys weather it be late or early x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back