feel bad admitting this...

Hi

Dont feelbad hun it happens to all of us i think , somtimes you can only handle so much without getting a bit stressed out by it.
Today i was cooking dinner and kiara tried touching everything the knife, hot oven ect so after telling her no for about 20 times i yelled at her and out her lip came and she was about to cry i felt so bad i gave her a hug and said sorry . Perfectly normal hun :hug:
When kadyn gets me like that i usually put him down and walk away and count to 10 or 20 :lol:

jools221181 said:
mary70 said:
You want a medal that its taken you 8 months for her to get on your nerves hun :rotfl:

I was gonna say the same! :rotfl:

I know what you mean though! I feel so bad for getting ratty when he reaches up for a cuddle shouting Mamamamama!

its worse when hes reaching up saying Dadadada at you instead :lol:

oh bless you trixipaws. you are a wonderful mother! the thing you write about millie on here, theres no way you should feel guilty.

i sometimes feel like this. i think all mothers have and usually a lot earlier than 8 months! and we all feel guilty afterwards. dont dwell on it, she wont :hug:

trixi - you have the patience of a saint!

My DD woke up at 1.45am (hence me being on here at this time), fed, then went back in her cot - chatting away to herself. In my half asleep state, I TURNED OFF the monitor (the room is next door to ours, the monitor is more 'just in case we don't hear her' than anything) so I could try to go back to sleep, reasoning that if she needed me, I'd hear her! Feel so guilty and now can't get back to sleep!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back