my midwife appointment

puppylove

Reaction score
Hello everyone well i just thought id share with u all about my first appointmet with my midwife today.

She was so lovely really helpful, she asked lots of questions took blood done my iron levels, tested my urine, checked blood pressure and checked my belly she has put me at 6wks4days but she says by the dates i give her i could also be 9 weeks as i had 2 different dates so she said she would go by the latest one but not to rule the other one out til i get a scan, so ive a scan booked for the 4 jan to c how far im on and i have another appointment with her also on the same day, she give me lots of leaflets and 2 magazines and a cd rom to look at also she give us the a litlle toy for the baby so it has its first wee toy.

I must also say my first language is english but i live in a country where its not the first language so she spoke very good english to me and explained things very well.

Both me and my boyfriend was very please with her and the whole thing took 50 mins.

Thanks for reading in advance.

Glad it all went well Puppylove! You must be really pleased about getting the scan date!

If you are 6 weeks and 4 days you are another one in the late July club, hooray :D,

Yip Happybunny the midwife said my date is 27 July but also i could b 3 weeks more pregnant (some confusing over dates) :) so i could also be the first week in july it will so nice when the time comes to see the wee one, hope ur keeping well also.

Hi

Glad everything is well, she sounds real nice
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic