Midwife appointment

Amyrose

Reaction score
I had my booking appointment today. The bloody receptionist was a cow she had a right go about me not being 11 weeks because that's when the mw sees everyone i almost rammed my fist down her neck.
The appointment it's self went really well the midwife is only young and she was lovely he had me all emotional when she said "I keep getting your notes but this I the first time I got to meet you"
She took all my info and done my bloods and blood pressure it was a little high but normally is for me. She said I will be tested for gd as my mums diabetic but that will be at 25 weeks. She also has me to see a consultant as I have 6 kiddies I can't remember the name she put on it but I have a greater risk of bleeding after the birth. I was really happy with how it went. Me and al just told his mum and dad they were all choked up and so happy bless them. Oh and my half marathon number and t shirt came in the post em I will pass thanks lol

Glad the appointment went better than the receptionist incident!!!:)

Laughed out loud at the marathon part. Glad you had a nicer experience with the midwife than the stupid receptionist.

Thanks hun what was funnier was al said he would run it for me, he cant even run to the gate without getting an asthma attack lol x

Glad your appointment went well.

Bless Al offering to do it for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back