My MC horror story *BIG TMI*

I would like to thank you for having the courage to post this chick and I really hope that everything goes well and you have a perfect little angel. Hugs xXx

:hugs: so sorry about ur loss there will be someone watching ur angel xx

it is such a sad story but you have every right to tell it. also you will find they do things alot differently in different countries, so god forbid it did happen again but could you ask what they would do if your waters went that early again in this country or have i confused the story, had the baby already died when your waters went, sorry about asking questions just thinking it may help you to see what they do in this country. with my 3rd child my waters broke at 22 weeks and luckily enough he stayed in till 33 weeks and is fine, but i have never experienced that before or after so as you say lightning very rarely strikes in the same place twice. so even though different situation was just trying to say history doesn;t always repeat itself, I always worry about my waters breaking ealy again but once i get past 22 weeks which i am now i relax aldot more, i reanlly hope your pregnancy is going great and thats why we all her to listen to other people awell as peopl istening to us.

Hey, thankyou for sharing your story.. must have been dreadful for you and your partner, all you have done is remind people of how fragile pregnancy can be at any stage and that looking after ourselves is so important during a what should be a life changing experience and one for the better. I am so sorry for what you have been though and I wish you every success with this one. A still birth is like so awful and I know a few women who have suffered still births; we are never completely safe from something going wrong are we, no matter who we are. A gentle reminder of how precious pregnancy can be is a good thing xx

So sorry for what happened to you.
I lost my first at 29+4 which was very difficult to deal with.
Its very rare so its not likely to happen again but the worry never goes away even though i have 2 beautifull kids now.

I was the same chick, with my first baby at 20 weeks i went into labour but it was my body (incompetent cervix, i now have a suture put in at 12 weeks preg) that was the problem. My waters and all were fine it was me :( I was again 3 days inlabour and bizzarely had to be induced in the end! However on a better note i now hav 2 fantastic children and am just pregnant with my 3rd so good things do come to those who wait. All my love and hugs (keep positive) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back