My Life as a Mummy :-) *Harry McGregor*

For Christmas my brother bought us a voucher to get Harrys hand and footprint imprinted in clay. We got it done 2 weeks ago but had to wait to pick it up. It's really fantastic and they fire it, then they paint it and brush the paint off so it gives a lovely effect. They then glaze it and add any writing on it then fire it again in the kiln. We went to pick it up today and it looks amazing. I totally welled up when the lady first showed me it, she looked at me like I was mad haha!
When I got home I was sitting looking at it, and I couldn't help but cry! I just couldn't believe that that was MY little boy! I am a mummy! I was so proud just looking at these teeny wee prints! It was one of those heart just bursting with love moments!
Here's a wee picture!

Attachments

• harry foot & handprints.jpg
    harry foot & handprints.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 3
Well, this is the second night in a row Harry has slept through the night!! He'd done it for 2 nights before, but then his gums started bothering him so that quickly stopped!
He's also started rolling into his side and wriggles & moves so much when he put him on his play mat or under his gym. According to wonder weeks he's been going through the 14 week leap, and I've noticed such a difference in him! He's been doing so many new things, it's so amazing to see. Can't believe my little man is growing up so fast. It seems crazy to me that he's almost 4 months old already! It only seems like 5 minutes ago I found out I was pregnant!

So that's 3 nights in a row he's slept through! Last night he slept 8.30pm-8am!! So proud!
Today I went to see a good friend in hospital, she's had her baby but it ended in a c section so shes been kept in for a few days. Her little boy is SO beautiful. It felt so lovely to hold a newborn again! :D I wasn't keen on taking Harry to the hospital so my mum came up and watched him so I could go. He was good as gold for her. When I first got back he was napping but when he got back he got so excited when he seen me, it was adorable. He was grinning like mad and chatting away, throwing his wee arms and legs everywhere! It melted my heart :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back