My Kittys Gone Missing - She's back :D

BountyBoo

Reaction score
My Cat Malli has been missing since yesterday lunchtime :(

She's only ever done it once before about a month and a half ago, where she disappeared for about three days ... Turned out she was stuck up a tree! It's a GIANT tree!! Really massive about three gardens diagonal from us on another street. The houses are empty but we got lucky to find a builder in last time who managed to shake her down ...

I'm hoping she's in the tree again (in a good way), that way atleast it's likely we'll get her back but i don't know what to do :( We're gonna try shouting her again late tonight when it's quiet, because we could hear her last time ...

I hope she come home soon :cry: I miss her :(

Sorry for the long, random post :cry: :cry:

:hug: Leave her a bowl of tuna by the door she'll probs turn up right as rain. Have you asked around neighbours and stuff in case shes managed to get into a garage or shed or anything?

Hope she turns up. Cats are such a worry at times. Weather has been warmer so maybe she's out on the razzle. My 2 are out galavanting all night at the moment while the weather is good.

O wow I can't believe it she's back Yey!! :D :D :D

She just turned up at our back door Miowing to get in ... Wooooo, I'm so happy!

She's now tucking into a huge bowl of food like she's not eaten in a year haha !!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back