Please Pray - Updated! 16th August

I'm so sorry for you and your family hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

And i hope that your nan is comfortable.

Sending peace and love for you, your Nan and your family :hug: :hug: xx

:hug:

This happened to my Dad last year. He had a bleed too. The first few days were absolutely dreadful. He couldn't communicate, couldn't feed himself etc - it was awful. He was in hospital for three months. This was over a year ago and now he's at home, walking (with the aid of a stick/zimmer) talks, but gets confused and tired very quickly. His recovery was slow, but amazing, considering how he was at the beginning.

It's a long tough road hun, but there is light :hug:

Good God! :shock: :shock: :shock:

My mum and I are just back from visiting Grandma. I haven't seen her since Tuesday, and Mum hasn't seen her since Thursday as we have a rota for visiting.

She's a hell of a lot more alert than she was! Both eyes open, turning to look at us when we spoke and even gave a grimace/smile when we were being cheeky to her!!!!

Looks like there is some life in the old girl yet!

sorry i missed this post ! glad youve seen an improvement , my nanna and grandad had a stroke 2 weeks apart from each other but i lost my nanna through cancer not the stroke ( they only found the cancer becuase she had a stroke ! ) it is hard when they cant talk tobegin with and my nanna hated feeling like a baby all over again , so big hugs to you all :hug:

Awwww glad to hear shes on the mend Lainey! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back