Please Pray - Updated! 16th August

so sorry to hear that news lainey- i hope in that case that its not too long and shewill be at peace with no more pain!
so sorry hun sending lots of love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( Sorry to hear this Lainey only just seen this thread.

Hope you are OK :hug:

Oh Im so sorry to hear your news.........

When I visited my nana for what I knew would be the last time, I just tried to remember the happy days, and also think about what a wonderful long life she had had!!

I hope she is free from pain soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LaineyG said:
:(

We got the scan results today. It's a bleed stroke. :( No coming back from it. They have spoken to the neurologists at the Southern General and they all agree that she is too old and too ill to operate for the slim chance of recovery.

I agreed with the doctors that a DNR should be placed on her.

So it's just a waiting game. It could be tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month or next year.

So now, instead of praying that it'll be okay, I'm praying that it won't be long.

Thats exactly what happened to Brian's Nana hun so I know how you are feeling.

Big hugs :hug:

I had a similar thing with my nan and I know how sad it is :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hope she finds peace xxxx

im really sorry for you and your family and especially your nana.

Thanks girls!

My mum and dad have just left for visiting. My mum snapped at me earlier and I snapped back. :cry: She's never really had a great relationship with her Mum, and as a result I haven't had a good relationship with my Grandma. I agree with my mum wholeheartedly on her reasons for the feud that has gone on for years.

In the past 9 years since my Grampa died we have all pulled together and helped my Grandma in every way. My Mum's dealing with her own feelings, and probably a lot of it is guilt, but my Grandma never truely redeemed herself with my mum, so it must be difficult for her to deal with. She is a difficult lady my Grandma, but that's what she is, my Grandma.

Families eh?

I'll keep you all updated on her.

oww hun..i hav only justg seen this, im so so so sorry i hope ur okay :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm so so sorry lainey :cry:

i agree that a DNR order would be the best thing in this case :(

hope you're ok sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14