• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my hubby is doing my head in about names!!

winnie89

Reaction score
As the title says the OH is doing my nut in about having a different name I love the name I had chosen (david-harry) and he now says that he hates it and wants a different name, the name he has chosen isn't awful I'd just had my heart set on the name I liked he likes the name joshua (don't get me wrong I like the name but it's not the name I want) any one else having this issue with their OH??

Kind of, I like Lucas and he likes Edward, I don't really like Edward and he doesn't really like Lucas... So we have gone with Henry. I like the name but do feel a little bit disappointed x

Ohhhh yes!! I am deffo having the same issue kinda...so I totally understand how frustrating it is!

We have both agreed on the boys name Isaac - although I did have my heart set on Zachary, he also liked Zachary, but he LOVED Isaac so I ended up comprimising with him on this one as Isaac has the Zach sound in it so a nickname could still be Zach.....So.... then comes the girls name.. He doesn't like ANYTHING I like... not a single name!! He has set his heart on two names and will NOT budge.. Hadley being one of them and Alexia being the other. I like them both but they just don't jump out as being "the ones".. I told him that as I comprimised with the boys name I feel he should kinda give me more of a say in the girls name.. Phffft!

x

Yeah tell me about it's doing my nut in because I'd already told my parents that's what we were calling him and he's now changed his mind I think I should have priority over names because we agreed if he was a boy then I could name him

me and my OH have an agreement, i pick the girls name he picks boys. its a girl, its my choice.
we each get the power to veto something if its stupid but he cant pick the girls name, no matter what lol, and i cant pick boys name.
good job its a girl from what we were told lol.
my OH is actually glad to be off the hook and not have to choose any names

I'm so glad my o/h just let's me get on with it he just says yes to everything good job really as i like different names, I hate to compromise you poor ladies lol

we have yet to agree on a name yet, but i do remind him that im going through the pain of this 9 months and the labour, so i have way more rights to name the child- he then shuts up lol.

Defo the same problem here - glad we found out the sex so we're only arguing over one set of names! I have just surreptitiously started using my favourite baby names for the baby to get OH used to them! lol

yeah i keep calling bump by the name i want and he wiggles away so i think he likes it! lol we had a massive argument over it and i'm like it's my body i've got to give birth to him and u wanna take my choice away from me not gonna happen! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back