My hopsital bag

Hehe! Luckily as my hair's so thick and curly it's naturally dry so I tend to get dandruff before it gets greasy. Half a tin of mousse and hairspray will sort it for me! lol

lucky!!!! Im a bit concerned about not having a hairdryer, but I know its ridicuous to pack on cos they prob wont let me use it anyway. my hair is very high maintenance!

I had a shower the day after my section :) Im the same as you Tiny I have to wash it every day else I feel like a total minger :lol:

I had a shower the day after my section too, it wasn't too bad at all - like you girls I had to wash my hair!! Looked a right mess though as I couldn't dry it with a hairdryer!! At least I was clean! I had to have a shower anyway, they wanted me to take bandage off wound and clean the area - I was surprised how good it was!!

I never blow dry mine - once it's as dry as I can get it with a towel I just lather a load of mousse and hairspray through it and it stays put for the rest of the day.

I hated it as a kid so I used to straighten it religously! Took me forever on a morning to leave the house! Now it's 10 mins and i'm sorted!

if mine is died too slowly it kind of goes a bit crazy, not curly, I wouldnt mind curly, but it kind of kinks out at the ends in all directions and goes like rats tails no matter how much I brush it. Im talking myself into adding a hair dryer to my bag here!!

Hehehe! I'm sure we all wont give a sh*t what we look like when it comes to it! I'll be walking out of hospital half dressed and with a total bedhead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back