• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my hair ....GRRR!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
since my so-called-hairdresser dyed and ruined my hair a couple of years ago, its never been the same, she bleached my hair (i only wanted thin streaks but she did the whole top of my head) and while the bleach was on my head she dryed it with the hairdryer :shock: :shock: as you can imagine my hair was awful afterwards, it has split ends all over the place still, its awful and flat, anyway i wash my hair every morning (otherwise it gets greasy!) but i cant seem to find a shampoo which gives it a bit of volume and lifts it, i have tried Dove, Aussie, Herbal Essencies and nothing seems to work.....anyone got any ideas?!? :)

could u not put it up a day so u dont hvae to wash it everyday ?

oh and baby shampoo works wonders for me lol i first wash with that , then wash with either herbal essesnse or panten . giving my hair two washes makes it sooo much cleaner !

i just had to have my hair cut quite short to get rid of alot of split ends as i hadnt had it cut since 10 weeks preggy :oops:

You need a hot oil treatment on your hair! then wack on loads of aussie 3min miricle conditoner.

Really though just go and see a good hair dresser and ask their opinon! sounds like though the last bint has damaged your hair folicles by drying bleach on your head - how stupid was that? omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back