• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My gorgeous girl is here 3 weeks early!

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
Well friday 30th sept was my last shift at work.......finished at 10.15 pm. Woke early on sat and me and my OH went to town to do some last min shopping (final bits for my hosp bag) and to have lunch. Sat eve I went along my friends for a curry n xfactor. OH picked me up at 10.30....watched a bit tv then climbed into bed then.....................OMG................felt/heard a POP and then a gush of water......ran (well more like waddled) to the bathroom.....lots of water and jelly....rang labour ward and they advised me to come straight in. Arrived at the hosp 12.50....was checked over by the m/w and told to go home and if I hadnt started contracting by 7am monday morning to ring them back and I would be taken in to be started off.

Woke at 5.30am bad cramp so took paracemtemol and had a hot bath.......7.50 contractions started and I was having 1 every 8-10 mins.....by 11 the pain was quite unbarable rang labour ward and they advised me to go in.....I was 1cm so was advised to go home....had another bath and climbed into bed 11.45 I could hardly talk and was contracting every 2-3 mins....went to the loo and there was a big gush of blood...rang labour ward and advised me to go back in. I was 3cm. M/w asked what pain relief I wanted (I planned to just have gas and air) I screamed "EPIDURAL" Within 10 mins anetheatist was in my room preparing me for the epidural.

I was hooked upto the machine and advised m/w would check me again at 4pm to see how dilated I was. At 2pm I was moved onto my side and the heartbeat monitor kept loosing babies heartbeat so they put a clip on her head.....I had then gone to 7cm.......babies heartbeat started to drop....m/w checked me again (this was 2.30) I was fully dilated....she ran out of the room and in ran another m/w and 2 docs.....I was advised I needed to be cut and forcepts used......at 2.41 our beautiful baby girl was born weighing 5lb2oz 18 in....which was a shock as we didnt know she was so small. I was exactly 37 weeks!

My life feels complete and I feel ontop of the world. She is the most perfect beautufil little girl in the world.

Good luck to you all.

S
xx

Attachments

• 291701_266969340002728_100000689912000_854566_1475600435_n.jpg
    291701_266969340002728_100000689912000_854566_1475600435_n.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
congrats hun glad u r both ok !! and good timing with the mat leave !!!! xxxxxx

Fantastic news congratulations!!!!!! :cheer:

Can we have a name.. and maybe a lil piccy??

well done sounds like u had a bit of a rough time!

OMG wow congratulations !!! Cant wait to see a pic :)

Glad everyone is well xx

awww that nearly made me cry! so sweet! at least it took away the waiting around part.

and yes please, piccy and name?? xx

Aw wow well done hun and congratulations :) xx

thanks ladies....she obviously didnt want m e to have a lil rest before she came...her name is Maisey.

how do i add a pic?

s
xx

Awww beautiful name!!

'go advanced' and then 'manage attachments'

:D

Awwww she's gorgeous.

Sounds like a scary birth!

Congratulations you done well!!

:yay:

Congratulations Hun, she's gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread