My gas and air experience.

I LOVED gas and air!!! Apparantly I was saying its my new BFF and if my OH dropped it it's exactly the same as me dropping his pint in a pub lol. Then apparantly I was saying "my bum hurts" just as the midwife walked in and then saying "this makes my voice really manly" and made my voice really manly sounding and kept doing monkey lips saying my lips felt like a hamburger haha. Loved the stuff!!! It was like being the good kind of drunk...without needing to pee or feel bloated!
Oh apparantly I also was looking at the nozzle admiring it like it was my best friend and was breathing and complaining about a contraction and then realised that I forgot to use the gas and air as was admiring it too much. I certainly made a good friend there!!! Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

I hated the feeling of it and it kept making me throw up. xx

G&a worked for me until 7/8cm but then it had no effect o matter how much I inhaled :( it was good at 5cm :) everything goes fuzzy x

i hated gas and air. I sooked so hard it reminded me of a holiday in Greece....... must have been that wasted then too!!

it only seemed to kick in between contractions, which was useless. I probably didnt get the hang of it though.

i hated gas and air. I sooked so hard it reminded me of a holiday in Greece....... must have been that wasted then too!!

it only seemed to kick in between contractions, which was useless. I probably didnt get the hang of it though.

It takes 20-30s to take effect so you need to use it before the contraction starts. Saying that I may have possibly abused it slightly lol!

I had some for my internal examination today, I just knew it wouldn't be favourable and I find them so painful. It's amazing stuff. I even carried on with it after mw had gone to get my notes lol Dh looked totally confused and asked if it STILL hurt even though she had finished, so I just nodded and carried on sucking LOL

I must have looked spaced out as after a while he very gently suggested that maybe I had, had enough now and took it away LOL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back