my friend...

frangelle

Reaction score
I have just emailed her to see how her and the bump was doing and she said she has miscarried :cry:

So I asked her if I could come and see her, and she said no until she's pg again because my bump would upset her. Is this normal feelings? I almost feel guilty for still being pregnant...

I just wanted some advice really, plus I feel awful that I put my foot in it...

Desperately normal im afraid, shes obviously grieving for her baby and seeing you happy would probably rock her a bit, or a lot.
You have something she wants. You would fel awful too hunni, she will work it out in her own time, I hope she is felling better about everything soon and she falls preg again asap :hug:

Aw hun I am sure your frend is just very upset and emotional at the moment I am sure she will come around in her own time and will be ready to see you again whether or not she's pg. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how you feel. I sit next to a girl at work that was out for about 2 months after suffering an eptopic pg and I still feel guilty sometimes talking about my pregnancy.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Desperately normal im afraid, shes obviously grieving for her baby and seeing you happy would probably rock her a bit, or a lot.
You have something she wants. You would fel awful too hunni, she will work it out in her own time, I hope she is felling better about everything soon and she falls preg again asap :hug:

Yeah i don't blame her, I'm not angry or anything, just concerned :(

I can't imagine what she is going through, poor thing, I just feel abit useless, y'know...

I can imagine how you feel hun, you must feel awful about it all and probably a bit guilty, my friend felt the same way when i surrfered a M/C, and I wouldnt see her either!
Dont panic though, she will come around, time is a great healer :hug:

As above, it is perfectly normal. Just let her know your only a phonecall away and you wont talk about your pregnancy unless she asks you about it, and that you absolutely understand how she feels. She probably feels guilty for saying that but cant help how she feels. :hug: :hug:

Why not send her some flowers around and a note just to explain you understand and you dont want to uposet her ect, she might see how your feeling too x :hug:

Thanks guys, you've all been really helpful :hug:

Maybe I will send some flowers, just so she knows I'm here if she needs me.

Thankyou again, you're all great xxx

Thanks hun, yeah I remember reading that thread- so sad :cry:

Sorry you are feeling so bad for your friend.

Sending flowers would be nice. Remember that you can still phone her often. You really seem like a good friend. xxx

Take things easy and don't worry too much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back