My first stretch marks

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I found my first stretch marks... But im not sad.. mainly because of where they are.......

In my bot crack!!!??? seriously i knew my ass had grew but of all the places to get them lol.

Has anyone found them in odd places?

Im not complaining really, its not like ayone is ever gonna see them so its ok. I am however shitting myself i have 9 weeks left and none on my belly i pray not to get any, I think im more scared because everyone is now telling me this is when he will grow and im gonna end up massive, i personally think my bump is small but i have noticed over the last week that i feel heavier and i randomly measured myself last night and im 98cm in my waist :-O

xxxx

Last edited:
lol im not even gonna ask how you noticed them lol!!

ive been really lucky with my pregnancies first 2 had none, and fingers crossed so far none with this one.

i heard it had to do with your genes so ask your mum, sister gran etc if they get any, my mum hasnt got any.

My OH says i should run cocobutter into my stomach, which im doing only because if i dont and i get stretch marks he'll say 'i told you so', even though i didnt do this with the other 2 and escaped them lol

lol! I have noticed a few in that area too! Also very randomly developed them on the under side of my upper arms, of all the places I think this is the weirdest!.......

.....I used bio oil and cocobutter for ages and still have got loads on my bump but I do think they aren't as red and obvious as they would be without it!......Thought I was getting away with it until tri 3 but sadly no, I do think it is partly genetic and kindof expected it! Hope u manage to escape them anywhere else! xx

Im doomed!!!!

My mum has some and both my sisters got them really badly.. but all three are naturally bigger than me and admit they did not watch what they ate throughout the pregnancies.

I have tried to only eat when im hungry and snack on good foods.

I check my belly hips and boobs daily, but i bought a new towel and noticed it was leaving fluff on me, i checked the mirror to see if there was any on my bum or back and noticed a small red line peeping out my bot haha

xx

oh no! yeah i noticed a couple like last week on my hips, so have started using bio oil, obviusly left it abit too late whoops! when i moaned to me mom about them she said she had seen them at my last scan and i was like why the hell did you not tell me?? she thought i knew ! but i dont really show me belly off anyway, abit peed off but marks to be proud off! and hopefully will fade xxx

[QUOTE abit peed off but marks to be proud off! and hopefully will fade xxx[/QUOTE]

They do pee me off, but im really pale anyway so when the redness goes, they kinda blend in. or at least thats what people say about the ones on my hips from growing as a teen... they might just be polite lol

xx

Unfortunately it's one of those things isn't it ladies?! It's really hard to notice them yourself with the underside of your bump as u just don't see it when u look down.....mine crept up on me and I now have to keep a check in the mirror coz there is no way I can c them otherwise....I'm carrying all at the front!
Just gonna keep slathering on the cream and hope for the best! xx

Firstly, I am a man! I hope you don't mind me popping by. I am really getting into the whole pregnancy and baby thing (just had our second) and I love getting to know about it all on these forums.

That aside, I will not intrude on your discussions about private bits but just wanted to say, my wife used Palmer's Cocoa Butter and Bio Oil through both pregnancies.

She says Bio Oil is by far the best and its free on prescription in the UK. She put loads of weight on (i'm sure she won't mind me saying) and she has no stretch marks at all anywhere.

If that's not a good recommendation i don't know what is.

Someone mentioned that their sisters and mother had stretch marks so she feels like she is doomed. They are partly influenced by hormones during pregnancy preventing the skin cells producing elastic fibres and collagen. Without these, as the skin moves and gets tighter the second layer of skin tears, resulting in stretch marks.

I'll leave now,:blush:

Stu

*** Edit - sorry, I made a mistake. Bio Oil is not free on prescription. It was free for my wife for a scar elsewhere. Sorry about that. ***

Last edited:
Firstly, I am a man! I hope you don't mind me popping by. I am really getting into the whole pregnancy and baby thing (just had our second) and I love getting to know about it all on these forums.

That aside, I will not intrude on your discussions about private bits but just wanted to say, my wife used Palmer's Cocoa Butter and Bio Oil through both pregnancies.

She says Bio Oil is by far the best and its free on prescription in the UK. She put loads of weight on (i'm sure she won't mind me saying) and she has no stretch marks at all anywhere.

If that's not a good recommendation i don't know what is.

Someone mentioned that their sisters and mother had stretch marks so she feels like she is doomed. They are partly influenced by hormones during pregnancy preventing the skin cells producing elastic fibres and collagen. Without these, as the skin moves and gets tighter the second layer of skin tears, resulting in stretch marks.

I'll leave now,:blush:

Stu

*** Edit - sorry, I made a mistake. Bio Oil is not free on prescription. It was free for my wife for a scar elsewhere. Sorry about that. ***

Thank you for your input Stu... it is appreciated :) i am the lady who feels 'doomed' lol but i have been using bio oil twice a day from about 12 weeks and prior to that palmers from 4-12 weeks, it must work because so far i have none where i apply it.... i was just worried because my bump isnt as big as some of the ladies i go to aquanatal with and im expecting a growth spurt (thats when i expect my stretch marks to jump up on me.)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back