I do have a baby!

lmwarr

Reaction score
It was my first scan today and there was actually a baby inside me. It was so clear. Baby was waving and jumping up and down kicking my insides. I can see its little nose and feet on the pic. Going over my mums tonight to see if i can upload the pic. I am so happy. My dates were spot on. Am due 14th Sept.

Forgot to say I have the all clear on downs as well and they said i have a very low risk pregnancy.

Great News :lol:

:lol: Congratulations :lol:

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :lol:

Glad to hear all's well!! :D

I've relaxed alot since my 12 week scan, it's such a relief to see everythings ok isn't it?!

xx

Too right! I am really happy for the first time and not just worried all the time. x

Thats great news Lmwarr!

Such a wonderful feeling seeing the little thing moving and waving etc... I hope now you can relax and feel reassured that all will be well.

x

imwarr- well done on your scan!! i am due 15th sept, so we're very close!!

i have my scan this friday afternoon, would be lovely if you could upload a pic, how many pics did they give you?

well done again :)

im so pleased for you!!! that first scan makes things feel so real!!

best of luck
sarah x

Foxymum, they gave me 4 pics only cos i asked they were £3 each. Will try to do pic tonight it is such a clear one. Cant wait to hear about you scan. x

thanks! down here they only normally give you 1 pic!!
with my little boy (now 4) i only got 1 pic! & he was laying on his front so you couldn't really see anything!

Imwarr ... Thats FANTASTIC!!!!

Congrats on your news hun, really pleased for you ... mind you being high risk isn't that bad lol!! you just spend most of your time at the hospital lol!!!

Can't wait to see your pic, CONGRATS again hun :):):)

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

congratulations hun cant wait to see the pics :D
xxxxxxx

Congrats on your wonderful news!!! Now you can take a breather and enjoy your pregnancy!!!

xoxo Ree

Congratulations!! See you in the Third Trimester in a couple of days!! :lol:

Fantastic news

Congratulations!!!

I had my scan at Hull and they are only supposed to give you one pic but i think the guy took pity on my as i was so nervous and gave me three, just told me not to open the envelope until i left the hospital!! :wink:

C xx

congrats hun im glad your bubs is all ok and you can start to relax now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back