my first scan

dee

Reaction score
well my little peanut is making swiss cheese of my insides even though i'm only 10 weeks on this first scan it was kicking and waving its little arms around and yes i can feel it moving maybe because its my 4th child

scanpic7gc.jpg

http://www.extremeforums.co.uk/phpBB/al ... =&pic_id=9 (bigger one)

Hi hon,

I couldn't access your pic sadly but am glad to hear that scan went well and that you got to see your baby shake its thing (they are so cute when they move about). Hope you are feeling well.

xxxxx

Dee

I can't access the picture either. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and even though I think everything is okay, I still get very nervous thinking about my first scan....were you like this? I can't stop thinking that there will be nothing there or it will have stopped growing at a certain amount of weeks.

I am so pleased for you and your little bun....it is always lovely to hear good news that a new little life is growing and developing so well. Hope mine is the same!

CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy... :wink:

great i found out how to do it ...... god i've got a pregnancy brain and its a pain :lol: :lol: well there you go i think its really clear i can see the legs and arms, my daughter said she could see it was a girl but i said its bits haven't formed yet lol :lol:

Lovely and clear US pic hun !!
Best of luck to your pregnancy
xxx

I had my ten week scan today too!

I cant belive how much it moves around!

i would have no idea how to put my picture up on here!!!

he he baby!

jadie!

thanx everyone :lol: i just let my son put the pic on as i had no idea really i tried and did it wrong so just left him to it and bingo only took him 2 minutes little bugger :eek:

yeah at 10 weeks they do wriggle a lot mine was kicking and stretching all the time i was having my scan i thought it was so funny :lol:

Congrats that all is well! U take Care and try and enjoy this experience..

Love Dani and Bubble xx

thanx i'm trying to and can already feel the little peanut moving, but i'm still getting loads of all day sickness it never seems to get any better :cry: all i seem to keep inside me is fruit at the moment and just the smell of meat and i'm running for the bathroom :cry: i hope this all goes away soon i'm worn out :cry:

hope everyone else is having a care free 9 months and all turns out well :D :D

Weird that, the only food I can't stomach is fruit, it makes me gag!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back