Hurray :)

Amanda W

Reaction score
Well everyone thought i would give you all a update etc.

1.We have a house at last so that means i can start picking the colors etc and also most importantly well for me anyway i can start work on the nursery :dance:

2.I have been given some more clothes for the baby because my friends baby has grown out of them.

3.Pram has been orded for the 7th Jan.

4.My fella surprised me today he has been looking at baby bedding and also brought me a baby bath :shock:

5.Iam now 30 weeks today how time is flying.

6.God parents have been picked.

7.Little baby bump is giving me some very hard kicks atm and last night she was going mental lol some kicks i do actually jump with shock lol.

8.Tiredness has come back so i think i better take it easy as today i was so busy i nearly passed out lol :roll:

9.I will get a photo posted on here of what baby clothes etc i have and also a update on my bump he he

I guess you could say iam doing Great and im just so buzzed at the moment x :wave:

Nice one :D
Thought you already had your pram, not long tip it comes though! How cool! :) x

Yeah we had just didnt know if i had told anyone lol baby brain has kicked in me thinks lol.

sound all ready woo just baby now lol good luck x

Aww sounds like your all sorted! Its nice when everything starts falling into place :D... good luck hope everythings stays good for you x

Thanks hun gonna start on the nursery soon x

aw im itching to start sorting out al the baby bits but just dont have the space till we get our new place and that prob wont be until march! :(

aw im itching to start sorting out al the baby bits but just dont have the space till we get our new place and that prob wont be until march! :(

I know how much it can be annoying ive just been thru it hope you get some where asap xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back