My first positive opk woo hoo but not able to DTD grrrrrr

lillith112

Reaction score
I'm so excited, my first ever time using opks, a very dark line and I'm only cd 12, it's no wonder I've not caught pregnant as with my 29 day cycle I always thought I ovulated on days 14-16. I'm gutted though as my partner was supposed to be home today but won't be coming back for a week or so, gutted is an understatement. Look at that line though, for a 43 year old I'm chuffed with that, roll on next month.

Attachments

• WP_20160210_14_42_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160210_14_42_02_Pro.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 19
I'm so excited, my first ever time using opks, a very dark line and I'm only cd 12, it's no wonder I've not caught pregnant as with my 29 day cycle I always thought I ovulated on days 14-16. I'm gutted though as my partner was supposed to be home today but won't be coming back for a week or so, gutted is an understatement. Look at that line though, for a 43 year old I'm chuffed with that, roll on next month.

Whoop whoop, so brilliant. Bring on your next cycle. Still waiting for mine x

Haha, aww thanks hun, yes roll on next cycle. I had a complete negative yes yesterday so the LH surges must happen really quickly. I hope you get your positive soon x

Thanks cj, I'm already working out the dates for March, thats if af is on time, it's usually like clockwork 29 days x

It is still possible you could Ov on day 14! If you closely monitor any Ov pains you might get a better idea of exactly when :)

Last edited:
That's a really dark positive! !! So sorry your OH is away, when did you last DTD?

xxxxxxx

I don't get any ovulation pains Birdie, I never have. Clover it's a very difficult situation at the moment, he is full time carer for his mum and lives with her, he is 5 hour drive away from me. He will be living with me permanently when full time carers are sorted for his mum. The last time we dtd was over 3 weeks ago. We have discussed it and he will be coming here at my fertile time every month because my clock is ticking, I'm 43 and want to conceive as soon as possible x

I think I'd be driving the 5 hours to surprise him!

Lol, it's too late now G4yle, I think we missed it, yesterday and day before would of been the right time to dtd. Ahh well, here's to next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back