My first mummy's day :)

Richarlsbump

Reaction score
I came back from buy some mother's day pressies whilst Rich was at work and came back to find a beautiful purple orchid and a card with "to my mummy" in front of it.

It was completely unexpected as I'm not due until the 19 may. When I read the card I burst into tears. It was so sweet.

Bless him x

Hope everyone has a relaxing happy mothers day tomorrow :) x

My OH came back from asda today with a little plant pot with pretty flowers in it. I think he has got me something else too though. I said to him ' you do know shops sell mum to be cards ' lol he prob had to go and get one quickly today so he looked prepared lol xx

Awww thats lovely :)
Wish I had someone to do that for me :(

x

It was so unexpected as normally he's not spontaneous like that lol

x

You don't need anyone Hun. Run your self a bath and have a pamper day for you and your bump. I've been trying to have one every other week. It's a great way to bond with your bump and you get to speak and sing to it without feeling like a plonka as well lol :)

Don't forget tomorrow is for us pregos as well even though our bubs aren't quite here yet. X

x

You don't need anyone Hun. Run your self a bath and have a pamper day for you and your bump. I've been trying to have one every other week. It's a great way to bond with your bump and you get to speak and sing to it without feeling like a plonka as well lol :)

Don't forget tomorrow is for us pregos as well even though our bubs aren't quite here yet. X

Awww thanks hun. I've actually got my tour round the mw led birthing unit and labour ward at 3. And then off to my mums for a mothers day dinner.
I sing and speak to bump as well, its so cute :)

x

Ha, I've got a bloomin husband but know for a fact I'm getting bugger all. In fact, I'm taking him, my brother and my dad to the airport at 3.30am as they're all off to Benidorm for 5 days, so not only am I getting nee card or pressie, I'm getting nee sleep and left on my own for days! Can't complain too much, I insisted he go but didn't realise it would fall on Mother's Day.

Even if he wasn't going away though he would never think to do that anyway, it would NEVER occur to him! Only got his own ma something cos I made him earlier. I point blank told him that on here other ladies were getting stuff and it just sailed right over his daft head. Bless him.

This time next year though, eh. :)

Yeah next year hun! Get him sorted! I'm guessing you'll be up to take them to the airport now?
X

Well after epic fails leading to me crying my eyes out both at Christmas and on my birthday, my hubby has finally been trained and has told me that not only has he got me a Mother's Day card (which I hinted and hinted for) but he has also bought me a pressie....this is MEGA!!! I don't care what it is it is just the fact that he put the thought into doing it, saying all he wants is to make me happy :) xxx

Awww that's so sweet. I would have blubbed my eyes out. I wish my DH was so romantic!

i have no chance of this happening. although he did get me a birthday cake specially made which was very sweet. xxx

Yeah Pinky I was up till 5am, quite hardcore for this late in pregnancy I reckon!

:rofl: at Amanda, at least he's learned from past failures!

Richarlsbump - forgot to say, that's really nice of your OH, so thoughtful :)

I got a cup saying mum from Tristan from Nanny but OH didnt get me owt. lol.
I get used to it even if i do deserve it lol.
It was abit emotional yesterday happy an sad emotion due to i havent got my other baby that would of been nearly 2 now and yet happy because im greatful that i have me boy with me now. x

I think i was also expecting little something from OH from Tristan to make it that extra special an tryin to cheer me up aswell if you know what i mean lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back